chap-3

Jungkook was getting ready he was feeling so nervous he wore a white shirt with long bets secured his waist tightly making it look extra small.he was fiddling his fingers sitting in his room.

Taehyung entered the mansion he was greeted by meera

Taehyung bowed to meera "good evening mrs.jeon ".

"Good evening taehyung "Jeon meera said with small smile.which remained him his mother.

"These flower for you mrs.jeon"taehyung said and handling her a red rose bouquet.
They were interpreted by mr.jeon.
"Hello taehyung finally you came "mr.jeon said .
"Yes good evening mr.jeon "he bowed again .
"Come inside taehyung I want you to meet some one ". taehyung nodded and handed mr.jeon red wine.

There was jungkook just standing little far from his parents .he saw a handsome man in grey coat bowed to his mom jungkook whole world stopped after seeing the bright boxy smile .
He didn't thought that some one will have that beautiful smile and godly features.

His dad also joined his mom greeting the handsome boy.Now his dad taking handsome boy towards him jungkook was feeling nervous bubble up inside him .

When handsome boy eyes locked with him his cheeks were getting red he was even more beautiful this close .

On other hand taehyung saw a beauty in white .his face was just like a doll his small pink glossy lips ,big doe eyes, blushed pink cheeks. smooth milky white skin everything thing screaming beautiful about him.
Taehyung thought he definitely did some good in past life to encounter a beauty in life.

"Taehyung this is my son Jeon jungkook and jungkook this kim taehyung ". mr.jeon introduce them .
"Hello Jungkook "taehyung stretched his hand said with deep voice which made jungkook flinch little his stretched his and said "h-hello taehyung hyung"he said with melodic was .
Even his voice was angelic taehyung thought .
The handshake brought butterflies in there stomach.

"Shall we have dinner "me.jeon asked other just nodded.

They are having dinner only mr.jeon and mrs.jeon where talking asking taehyung some questions .he was answering them politely occassionally glancing at the beauty.same goes with jungkook he saw how taehyung politely talking to his parents.

After dinner me.jeon called taehyung to talk in private .