1 (Hazel's POV)

We were packing up for the Christmas holidays and saying all our goodbyes. When Daisy was talking about how amazing Egypt was gong to be. "We could go adventuring in the caves of old tombs! We could go and check out mummies and ancient pharaohs! What a excitement, Watson!"
"Yes, Daisy, what a wonderful experience." I said sarcastically. You, see, the only reason Daisy wanted to go on this trip with Amina was because she wanted to spend some time with me. Daisy never wanted to spend time with Amina because... Daisy hates Amina. Sometimes, something tells me that is not true. Oh, well, enough of that. Let's get on with the story.

"Oh, no! Oh, no!" Beanie was moaning with a worried look on her face, "I-I think I lost it! Again!"
I didn't want to interfere with the conversation, so I kept shut and kept packing for the holidays
I had all of my things in my bag and looked at Daisy. She had too. "So slow!" she mouthed and stuck her tongue at me. Then, Kitty was speaking up. 

"Beanie!" Kitty was saying, "I'm trying to find it! If you stop moaning, then I don't think I will!"
That shut Beanie up. Finally, I had the nerve to say something. "Guys... What's wrong?" I asked nervously.
"Watson, isn't it obvious?" Daisy said.
"What happened?" Asked Lavinia, who had just came out of the bathroom, wondering what all the commotion was about. "I-I think I lost Chutney!" Beanie cried. Then, she burst into tears and ran away from our dorm. Our dorm was complete silence without Beanie - she normally was the one who makes the noise. Then, Kitty broke the silence and Daisy winked at me. I perfectly understood what it meant. The Detective Society has another case to solve. I was just daydreaming about it, when Kitty interrupted me. "I'll go get her." she said, "You guys can chill out in here while I do okay?"
"Okay" everyone said in unison, except Lavinia. She was snoring on her bed loudly, so I had to wake her up. Everyone laughed at me. I just grinned and walked to my bed.