Not A Chapter

Sorry for the short chapter before I needed to make a phone call and do some research on jobs near me. I am almost out of high school and need to do boring adulting so yeah. I am going to continue this story I just need things to calm down and not be so crazy, seriously I am stressed, and it is showing also ADHD is acting up and my mind wont focus on one thing at a time. I will work on this and the new one is coming out. 

The new story is called Resorted, and it takes place during Goblet of Fire. I needed to make some more ships and I will list them, please don't hate. My mind is on like not a lot of sleep so writing schedule will be a bit wonky for some time, but I will fix it soon. ON TO THE SHIPS!

Tom Riddle, Harry Potter, and Sirius Black.

Fred Weasley, Draco Malfoy George Weasley. 

Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour.

Charlie Weasley and Viktor Krum.

 Aurther Weasley and Percy Weasley.

James Potter, Lucius Malfoy, and Severus Snape.

Fenrir Greyback and Remus Lupin.

Cedric Diggory and Cho Chang.

Blaze Zabini, Luna Lovegood, and Nevil Longbottom.

Rudolphus Lestrange, Bellatrix Lestrange, Rabastan Lestrange.

Seamus Finnigan and Dean Tomas. 

I may have fudged up the spelling of some names a little bit, but these are the ships in the new story. 

Have an amazing day!