Not an official update

So due to an inability to sleep I have time to come up with some more stories. No, I will not abandon this one, but I wish to write one with Harry being older it will have no connection to this one or any of my other stories. Also, there will be many new ships because reasons and I have read some stories that inspired this. I have yet to decide on a title, it will be during the events of Goblet of Fire, mostly because I love Sirius Black and want to keep him alive and make a story were a posable reason for his continued life exists. Also Also I have decided that I will make this new story very very very gay and that is mostly because I can. The other reason is that if anyone has watched or read Harry Potter all of the characters are gay, like really. Also new story doesn't have WOLFSTAR I know big change. I read a story called 'Secret Prophecy' which is a Harry and Sirius ship story, its really good and I think my lovely readers should also read it. It fueled this new story a little bit.  

Really random but I went to wash my face and when I went into the bathroom ( I am in the downstairs that is also like the basement) I saw a mouse like right by the toilet. I closed the door so fast and like ran to my room and kinnda jumped on my bed while useing my phone flashlight to check if there were mice in my room. So anyway don't eanna go into my bathroom or leave my room at the moment. That had nothing to do with the new story I just wanted to share something that happened also that was at like 1am so no one was up. I hear mice in my cealing a lot but haven't seen one since Christmas. I am a wimp and am terrified of mice being in my room or anywhere I can see them. Anyway have a good day and hope you like this story it is really fun to write and not be critizised for my gay ships.