chapter 15

it's been about two weeks now since i've seen Q, we're flying to LA now, the place that i have been dreaming to live in, for the next three days for our last time in the USA for tour. marissa has been getting very close to claudia and i've been getting closer to finneas. me and billie are still doing great. my songs are still in the top 10, it's breaking records.

we're currently on the plane, i walk out of the bathroom and look at everyone who is sleeping, i went over to billie's private room and notice that she is still sleeping after i got up under her to go to the bathroom. i carefully slip back under her and she twitched a little bit. she then pulls me towards her tightly, and flips us on our sides, facing eachother.

billie takes a second to look into my eyes before she speaks, "kai, you have the most beautiful set of eyes".

she traces her pointer finger up my arm, tracing the outlines of my tattoos.

"billie" i say, licking my lips after.

"hm?" she replies, biting her lip.

"can i kiss you?" i ask.

"please do." she pleaded.

i leaned in and softly laid my lips on hers, she kisses me back instantly and runs her hands through my hair. i grab her hip and pull her in even more, causing a little moan to slip through her mouth. she then pushes me down so she can straddle my lap. she starts to grind on my lap as she kisses me passionately.

"hey bil, are- oh ew" we heard finneas say.

billie sits up on my lap and looks over at finneas leaning into our room. "dude knock"

"sorry, but i was gonna ask if you guys have been reading the posts about you two" he says.

"i've read some of them, are you talking about how they want us to collab?" i ask him.

"yes, i think you guys should. i can help produce."

"of course you can help produce, why wouldnt you" billie tells him.

finneas laughs, "alright good, well i'll leave you guys to it. don't be too loud"

"oh my god fin" she says while finneas walks away.

billie then bent back over and gave me a passionate kiss. right as it was getting heated, my phone started ringing.

"god damnit." i say, frustrated. i look at my phone and see it's kyle calling me.

i look back at billie, leaned up, and kissed her.

"can we finish this later?" i ask her.

"we're going to." she says. she gets up off of me and grabs her phone. "im gonna go see fin"

"for sure." i reply.

i swipe right to answer kyles call. "what's up?"

"there's a lot of people wanting to interview you, and since you're still number one, we're already getting talks about you going on tour." he says.

"are you serious?" i ask, shocked. "this is fucking amazing! you're the best kyle. i'm gonna go talk to marissa."

"for sure, im technically your manager now so i'll choose some interviews and we'll talk about tour."

me and kyle finish up our conversation and i get up to go talk to marissa.

"hey, how's it going?" i ask her.

"ah, nothing new, just listening to your album of course" she says, with a smile.

"i know you love it."