Chapter 11

YUKC0 looked at the bottles I was holding and smirked. "Cheap booze! I dig it. Well hurry over." he said referring to the couch. I went over and sat next to him. I had a shot glass sitting on the coffee table and went to pour the booze in it before YUKC0 grabbed my shoulder and said "Nah nah nah. Raw dog it." He spun the cap off the bottle and flicked it across the room. He drank it like it was water. I tried to follow in his footsteps and tried to drink it like he did. I ended up coughing horribly as he sat there and giggled. "How the hell do you do that?" I looked at him with confusion. "Tolerance. If you haven't guessed already I drink. A lot." he chuckled to himself. No kidding. As I sat there waiting for the alcohol to take it tole I turned on the TV to watch something. I found this show called 'Robot Chicken' and left it. I was starting to feel a buzz but I wanted more. I grabbed the bottle and gulped at least a quarter of it down. I looked over to YUKC0 to see just how hammered he was considering his bottle was nearly gone. He was swaying quite a bit so I knew he was quite gone. Now that I think about it. I was starting to black out too. 

3rd Person POV:

Y/N started to sway quite a bit as well and their head fell onto the arm of the couch. They started to giggle ridiculously. YUKC0 looked to them and giggled himself. "You fuckinggg drunkk." he said with very slurred speech. "Loook at yourself dumb dumb heheee." Y/N replied. Y/N tried their hardest to stand up but collapsed and on the ground and burst out in laughter. YUKC0 walked over to them and laughed himself. They were both very sloppy. Both with words and actions. Y/N finally got to their feet and wrapped their arms around YUKC0 saying "I can't- I can't standddd." "Get away uglyy-" he replied pushed Y/N onto the couch again. YUKC0 plopped himself next to the slouching Y/N. Y/N was just staring at him, admiring him until he asked "Wh-why the hell are you staaaaarring weirddddooo?" "Handsome boyyyyyyy." Y/N replied. "You need to go t-to bed. Yourr a FUCKIN' moron when your drunk." YUKC0 replied to Y/N's thoughts. He grabbed Y/n's arms and dragged them to their bed, even though he was fully capable of lifting them. "Get up." he said gesturing to get on the bed. Y/N did as the drunk man asked, slipping trice in the process. "Y-your an actual foool!" he said just before walking out of the room. "WAAAAIIIIIIIITTTTTT!" Y/N yelled before YUKC0 closed the door. He looked back. "Can you stayy withhhh meeeeeeeeeeeee? PLEASEEEEEE-" Y/N yelled like a child. "No." YUKC0 replied. "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEA-" "ALRIGHHHTT ALREADY. Just... shut the fuck up." he said looking back. "Do you want me to sleep on the floor?" he asked sarcastically. Y/n sat up gesturing to the large space beside them in bed. "Will you l-leave me alonee?" YUKC0 asked, arms crossed. Y/n nodded. "Fine then." he said jumping onto the bed. He got under the covers and faced the other direction from Y/N. Y/n didn't care though. They thought they had the most handsome man in the world under their sheets. Soon after laying there, Y/N heard that he had started to snore and carefully, the care fullest they could, wrapped their arms around him and drifted to sleep.

Cringe? Maybe! I did enjoy writing it though. 601 words. Have a lovely day!