Chapter 6

When I got on stage YUKC0 looked over at a seat gesturing I sit down. After taking a seat I looked out at that crowd and watched as they murmured to each other. What were they talking about? "Soooo Y/N, why did you decide to pick up a job at this circus? Were you feeling home sick?" the clown sarcastically said while he took another swig of his drink as the crowd laughed at his sad joke. "Well, the reason I decided to pick up this job was because I was fired from my previous job." "Were you really that bad?" the clown sarcastically remarked. Soooo funny. He sat there asking dumb questions while making sarcastic jokes every moment he had the chance. "You know what YUKC0? Let me ask a question." I was bout ready to storm off at this point. "Why not. Shoot." He said as he leaned back in his chair. "Are you happy with yourself?" I asked as I leaned forward. He looked around for a moment as the crowd went quiet. "Well eh- Of course!" he replied lookin slightly nervous. "Oh really? You seem pretty sad to me. I see you trying to cover up your sadness with booze and bad jokes. You can deny it on this stage but afterwards you know just how miserable you are." With that I walked off the stage and out of the theater. I looked back to see his face. He looked shocked and angry but I couldn't care. I can't stand it when people talk down to me for no good reason. With that I walked home. I didn't get home till about 12 am so by that time I was exhausted. I flopped on my bed not bothering to change or shower. Tomorrow is gonna be fun.

301 words! A bit of edge BuTTtTtTttT it will get better >:o) Have a lovely day!