Chapter 3

As soon as we walked in I was swallowed by the bright lights and music. As I looked around, I didn't notice a moody clown anywhere. While looking around I heard a familiar tune and a voice behind a door that read 'Staff Only'. Me, forgetting my manners from the curiosity, opened the door without any warning. I saw a clown slouching on his bed and singing along to Jingle Jangle Jingle.(Song above) I used to listen to this song with parents as a kid so it was nice to hear it again. "Who the hell are you? Can't you read idiot?" the rude clown exclaimed angerly. I snapped back to reality as soon as I heard him speak. I looked around the room to see words covering the wall. It was confusing to say the least. Before I realized it, this clown was towering over me giving me a look of disgust and anger. "I am going to assume you're YUKC0?" I stated nervously. "Yeah. What's it to ya?" YUKC0 remarked. "Oh dear!" I heard G0Z yelp behind me. "I see you have met our friend!" I turned around to face him as YUKC0 pushed us out of his room and closed the door. I guess they were right when they said he wasn't for the light of heart.

220 words! We finally met the funny clown man :o) Have a lovely day!