Y/n- well not really why did you ask.

Rias- it's nothing. Anyway what happen to your body??

Y/n- well this is the result if you are a monster hunter. Spending day and night to find any monster and fight it What is the big deal about it??

Tsubaki- well it's nothing we are just surpise to see it.

Y/n- expect it when you fight a monster  who is bigger and stronger than you.

Rias- and you manage to survive.

Y/n- yes..

Sona- what are you really y/n??

Y/n- as i said i am a monster slayer.

Sona-we know that  what i mean is what kind of a monster slayer are you. We saw you fight that unknown monster earlier like it was nothing.

Momo- sona-sama was right. You are fighting that beast like a toy. While us when we fight a monster we are having a bad time.

Ddraig- slayer  they are have a point there. They deserve to know who you realy are.

Y/n- it may be long story if you ask me.

Issei- we don't have a school tomorrow it was a special holiday.

Y/n-holiday??

Issei- yep! It's the founding anniversary of the town.

Y/n- i see. Well  i guess i am out number. Well you probably never heard about my origin. It's because i my kind never existed in this world.

Rias- what do you mean never existed in this world.

Y/n- to keep it short rias i should never existed in this world.

Akeno- you mean you are from the different dimension?

Y/n- yes i don't know why my existence has been showed up in this world. And somebody was powerful enough to pull me here.

Rias- ddraig told us that somebody made you an new body is that true?

Y/n- hmpf! That is true! When i met ddraig and albion they are fighting each other for the reason i don't know why.

Ddraig- the last time i saw you slayer. You are an old man. Can you remember how old are you back then.

Y/n- i dob't know how old i am back then and besides you saw me back then  it is up to you to identify my age.

Ddraig- well if i am not mistaken you are about 50 to 70 years old back then.

Rias- what!!

Ddraig- as i said rias it's just a guess i never had a chance to talk to him that long.

Y/n- true ddraig.

Ddraig- the last time i remember before you are put into a sleep you said you are just a soul. Because you are supposed to be dead back then.

Sona ( shock )-  you mean you are dead!!

Y/n- i was supposed to be dead. But somebody pull a string on me. And pull my soul out and send me ti this dimension. Who knows what is his motive.

Issei- how did you die??

Y/n- may be you are going to laugh if you found out how i die.

Rias- try us

Y/n ( groans )-  well u was hit by pitch fork and i lost a lot of blood.

Saji- hahahaha!! You died because you are just hit by a pitch fork man you are pathetic. Hahaha!!