He handed the tawdry woman his slightly damp ticket and tried to smile at her, unfortunately with his nerves going haywire it looked as if he was baring his teeth predatorily. She seemed to understand the intention however but still managed to give him an odd, almost amused, glance.

She pulled a key from under the desk and placed it on the countertop, folding her arms over the edge of the table assuredly, "You gonna go through tha' door there, 'n three doors down you'll find your lover boy awaitin' for ya."

Harry swallowed and nodded, taking the key from the woman. The keychain was the same vibrant red as the ink and there was a snake pattern carved into it. He followed the woman's directions and found his feet planted outside a door with the same serpent pattern etched into the wood on a much larger scale.

Harry closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and turned the key in the lock. He wasn't sure how long he stood there, eyes closed, door open, and breathing choppily. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Draco Malfoy standing in the middle room, looking uncertain and a bit mussed.

Harry's breath caught in his throat and the whore – Draco – turned around with wide eyes and looked at him fearfully. Harry walked into the room and closed the door behind him, trying to calm the instinct that screamed, 'defile!'

Draco was only wearing robes, which were falling off one of his shoulders revealing a long length of creamy skin, and a pair of gray slacks that hung loosely on his frame and complimented his eyes beautifully. Harry leaned back against the sturdy barrier and, with his hand shielded by his body, clicked the lock into place.

He glanced up, his eyes glittering hungrily, and took slow, stilted, steps forward. Draco didn't back up but he looked as if he was considering it, instead only shrinking a bit. Harry reached up carefully and placed his hand on the blonde's cheek.

Draco looked at him confusedly, his grey eyes questioning, before finally leaning into the touch. He brushed his cheek back and forth and Harry's stomach performed a somersault. He wasn't sure who had told the whore how to act, or how they had known, but at this point, he couldn't care less.

Harry ripped off his own jacket hastily, tossing it somewhere behind him, and fumbled with his jeans, nearly jumping out of his skin when Draco's soft hands joined the fray. Harry removed his trembling fingers in awe and watched reverently as Draco undid his jeans deftly and sank to his knees.

There was one quick glance up for confirmation before Draco removed Harry's half-hard prick from its cloth confines. Harry groaned and Draco began moving his fine, long fingers up and down Harry's length, encouraging him to full hardness.

He licked his lips and Harry moaned, fisting the blonde hair but managing not to force Draco's head forward. Draco placed his lips tentatively against the head of Harry's cock, his hand still doing the work before his mouth replaced it. He lipped the top of Harry's shaft, allowing the tip of his tongue to press against the slit, gently at first and then more roughly as Harry mewled for more. His lips slipped open wider and he encompassed half of Harry inside him

Harry kept his eyes closed, trying desperately to find the rhythm in the boy's bobbing. Draco always had a perfect rhythm that would keep Harry expecting the unexpected. The boy sucked him off but his tongue – for the most part – lay limp in his mouth. Draco would never allow that, he was much more enthusiastic, as if it was a privilege to suck Harry's cock and he was going to drain every second of pleasure from it.

Harry groaned and cracked open one eye. He was looking down at Draco's spitting image but... It wasn't him. It would never be him. Never again. He released the boy's hair from his death grip and gently pried his head away from his cock. Harry sighed and said wearily, "I'm sorry, this isn't what I want."