Draco sighed softly and rested his head against Harry's shoulder, his expression content while the breath of his exhalation tickled the fine hairs of Harry's neck, "What's that?"

"An amazing fuck," Harry stated wistfully. He watched Draco's features become bitter, as if he had just tasted something very sour, with confusion. He didn't bother to ask what was wrong, he was not about to pretend to care about the answer. He just gripped Draco tighter and Apparated them back to his place.

Draco rounded on him, accusation and disorientation in his eyes, "We shouldn't have just left like that, it was rude to Ron and Hermione."

"So we'll apologize later," Harry commented, kissing Draco's collar bone lightly.

Draco's eyes rolled back and his hands reached for Harry's shoulders to steady himself on his weak knees. Harry remedied the blonde's instability by scooping him up in his arms and leading him to the bedroom.

Harry kicked open the door and threw Draco down on his single bed. He smirked as he realized everything in his apartment was made for one, everything impressed upon Draco that he was unwelcome, he wouldn't want the blonde to get too comfortable, especially since Harry was bound to become bored soon and throw him out. It was just a matter of time really.

Harry unbuttoned his shirt and his vision blurred as he watched Draco sensually undo his own.

No, this wasn't how it happened. Harry had taken off his clothes carefully while he had torn Draco's from his body, smacking the blonde's hands away when he had tried to help.

He hadn't watched, aroused and panting, while Draco's fingers slowly teased the zip of his pants and elegantly lowered them down past his creamy thighs to finally rest in a crumpled heap on the floor. He hadn't waited patiently before he climbed on top of Draco and allowed his fingertips to skate across the underside of the blonde's chin.

No, he had forced Draco onto his stomach, sunk into him, and mercilessly pounded him into the mattress.

He hadn't whispered how beautiful Draco was, and he hadn't watched those words cause shivers down his lover's back. He hadn't leant down and kissed Draco with wild abandon as he slowly and reverently sank into his body. He hadn't cradled Draco to him as their bodies moved together until he finally connected them with a simultaneous orgasm.

No, he had dragged his nails down Draco's back, leaving it a ragged, bloodied mess while he had used his teeth to leave crescent-shaped bruises that peppered the blonde's shoulders for nearly a week after. He had climaxed and dug his fingernails into Draco's dick, leaving the blonde unsatisfied and in agony, as usual. He had rolled off of him and told him that he couldn't stay there. That it wouldn't do for the blonde to get the wrong idea about them, he was not, nor would he ever be, welcome in Harry's bed or in Harry's life.

Harry watched the pain flash across Draco's face, physical or emotional, he didn't care. He could sense the confusion, with Draco wondering how Harry had gone from open to... that in only moments, but he couldn't have explained if he'd wanted. Something about Draco set him off. He was too compliant, too flexible, too submissive. Harry wanted more than anything to break him. But how could you destroy something that was already broken?

~*~

All Harry saw was white. He squinted against the harsh light, wondering if this was the end, if he was meant to walk to his doom. His entire body was aching and he realized he was laying down. No, he couldn't be... His friends could not have been this stupid. A soft, relieved feminine voice sounded to his left, "I think he's waking up."

There was a responding, "Oh, thank god," from a deeper voice on his right.

Harry's eyes shot open as pain coursed through his body, the light was too bright to cause anything but temporary blindness, but he recognized the smell. Muggle or magical, all hospitals smelled like death and despair. Harry's brain worked slowly, remembering the bar, Blaise, and his own efforts to hasten his demise. So, it was real then.Draco was gone.