I smiled when I guessed the word right. This man never fails me to make me smile. While Jinji was too shocked to speak seeing her boss in front of her. "Mr. Park-"

"Ms. Go Jinji, new employee under Organization Management, 24 years old" Jimin said. Jinji gulped as she hung her head low. "I'm honestly quite sad because your work is really magnificent, but seeing your true colors here and insulting my family is more disappointing. Thank you for working under my industries for a short period of time. And please, don't ever show your face in front of me ever again."

Jinji immediately bowed and dragged her son out of the office and Jimin turned to look at the principal. "We'll get going Mrs.Yang, sorry for the trouble we caused" he bowed and grabbed both of the children's arms leaving the office.

I bowed and smiled at her before going out too. Oh my goodness, what a drama!

---

"What's your name kid?"

"My name is Kim Seonu sir.."

"name of parents?"

"My father is Kim Sunjae and for my motherz she passed away when she gave birth to me"

Jimin kept asking Seonu questions while he answered them politely. I was cleaning his bloody lips and he didn't mind. "Where do you live and where's your father?"

I looked at Jimin signalling him to stop, he looked at me confused, "What?"

"Stop asking the kid some personal questions Jimin, don't freak him out" I said, hissing at him because of his stupidity.

"When did you became such a wild beast hm?" He asked and I can feel his smirk displayed on his lips.

"I don't know how long I was hiding this beast inside of me, but whenever I'm on a bad mood, it'll come out so shut up and let me clean Seonu's wound in peace" I can still feel him smirking but thankfully he stood silent.

After cleaning Seonu's wound, he smiled at me "Thank you ma'am, I'll repay you soon" he thanked and smiled. I ruffled his hair and smiled, "No need dear, it's fine as long as you're happy and healthy"

"Wow I'm jealous" I heard Minji spoke from behind, I just laughed at her and looked at her. "You too Minji, just be happy and healthy always" She cheekily smiled and just sat beside Seonu. "We'll wait for your father" I said.

Seonu shook his head, "No It's fine ma'am-" "No please, I insist"

He just smiled and thanked me again.

|Author

While waiting for Seonu's father, Yejin saw someone familiar, she looked closely and saw a face she doesn't want to see ever again, that only made her frown.

Jimin noticed it and slowly approached her, "What?" he asked emotionless. Yejin pointed at the person and followed her fingers. She saw him closing his eyes tightly before cursing under his breath.

"Let's just drop Seonu by their house, let's leave-" Before Jimin could even finish.

He heard an annoying voice which made Yejin snort because of Jimin's so done face. "Jiminie Oppa!!" Iseul ran towards their direction and hugged Jimin.

Jimin made a disgusted face and of course, Seonu and Minji laughed silently while Yejin was trying to stay calm.

"What are you doing here Lee Iseul?" Jimin asked blankly which made the lady pout and sigh. "Well, I'm just going to fetch my niece and I saw you so I just wanted to say hello" When she noticed Yejin's presence, she scoffed.

"Why is this woman with you?" Jimin looked at Yejin and she gave him a smile. He knew what she meant so he played along, "What do you mean why is she with me? Of course she's my wife" Iseul stopped on her tracks.