Volume 5 : Summary before the actual chapter

Start from the beginning

-Albert and Ishizaki held Sudo on the ground, pinning him down, unable to move.

-Kiyopon quickly gripped both Albert and Ishizaki's wrist at the same time. His eyes darkened and he lived up to his grip strength and surpassed 150 as a warning.

-Shocked by the sudden pain, Albert and Ishizaki quickly lets go and looked at Kiyopon with bewildered expressions. Kiyopon quickly lets go as well and returns to his normal expression and checked on Sudo if he was all right.

- Ryuuen asked Albert and Ishizaki why they were looking at the mute like that and Ishizaki told him about how strong Kiyopon's grip was, which made Ryuuen's initial suspicion of Kiyopon grow a little bit higher.

-Sudo releases a heavy sigh and refuses Kiyopon's hand, telling him that he needs to go somewhere private to let out his anger before he makes a stupid mistake. 

-Kiyopon sighs but doesn't argue and lets Sudo go.

-Kiyopon decided to check on Horikita at the clinic and sees her lying on the bed with a temporary leg cast. Fortunately enough, it was a minor fracture which should be healed in 6 to 8 weeks depending on her amounts of proper rest.

- Horikita seemed disappointed that despite their preperations, they still managed to get her and even received news that Sudo was nowhere to be seen.

- Kiyopon assured her that Sudo just needs alone time and says that it was a mature thing of him to do, despite almost getting in real trouble before Kiyopon stepped in.

-Horikita clutches her bed sheets in anger and muttered small profanities at Ryuuen as if he were in front of her.

-Kiyopon understood her frustration but quickly eased her worries. He asked if he could take her position in the relay race, which suprised Horikita.

- " Are...you sure? You've done a lot already-" but Kiyopon quickly wrote, ' Class D needs to win. Right?'

-Horikita sensed that Kiyopon was serious about this. She chuckled and nodded, giving him the go signal once more to take her position.

-Kiyopon commanded Class D as the main leader during the last remaining events before the relay race.

- Soon, Kiyopon prepared himself to become the anchor for the relay race. 

- Up till now, Kiyopon played as Sudo's right hand man when they were dominating in the events. He let Sudo shine while he stayed as inconspicious as possible.

- This was going to be the first time where everyone in the festival....will witness Kiyopon's ability to shine.

- And maybe....unlock a certain memory...

That's all!

This is the summary of the things I planned but will skip. ( If there are plot holes, nonsensical details, or whatevs. Then that's evidence of how much I didn't plan ahead. lol )

So next chapter will be the relay race and our favorite " reunion" between childhood friends.

Look forward to it!

KawaiiLumine, out~