Volume 5 : Summary before the actual chapter

Start from the beginning

-Kiyopon received an image attachment from Manabe, which had the summary of Ryuuen's plan and even sent a voice recording which confirmed that everything has been successfully set in stone.

- Kushida did her job well, and managed to get a deal with Ryuuen. She sent the fake schedule made from the quick witted Horikita Suzune and as a result, Ryuuen's entire plan was based on the fake schedule that Kushida submitted.

-The festival began. Sudo and Kiyopon hard carried in the recommended participants field.

- Ryuuen was in shock on how Class D was winning. But soon realized that either Kushida fooled him intentionally, or she was a puppet sent by the secret mastermind of class D.

- He quickly switched his plan and told his classmates to forget about the former plan and quickly improvised a new one on the spot.

- Class C played aggressively and managed create a stalemate between their class and class D.

- Ryuuen opted to be as condescending as possible towards Sudo and Kiyopon. But he only managed to get the former to burst like he had intended, but unfortunately for him, Kiyopon  was still there to quickly cool down Sudo's anger, which in turn, disappointed Ryuuen just a bit.

-Seeing that nothing was going to get through Sudo with Kiyopon around. He opted the next best thing; Injuring an important figure in their class.

-Of course, the original plan had been to stealthily injure Horikita but while the victim of this new plan remains the same....the intention and method to do is going to be different. 

- While Horikita was finishing her obstacle course race, a female class C student, Kinoshita, intentionally played as aggressive as possible towards Horikita during the race. She often bumped to her side and spouted insults.

- Horikita wasn't too affected until Kinoshita finally committed to her role and bumped into her at just the right moment, sending them into a violent tumble across the lane.

-It was done in a way where EVERYONE could witness it. It wasn't going to be ruled out as an accident.

- Both Kinoshita and Horikita got injured and it went according to Ryuuen's plan. The teachers asked Kinoshita about why she did that, and Kinoshita lied that it was a personal grudge. Naturally, she was punished and lost the points she had earned in this festival from the prev events she participated in.

-Sudo was at his peak. He stormed towards Ryuuen and was about go get into a scuffle until ishizaki and Albert stopped him and sent him to the ground while Ryuuen rubs salt on the wound with taunts and lies.