🧚Episode 7🧚

Months passed, Sam and Siv became too close. Sometimes her trauma distant her from Sam. But Sam never give up on her. He always care for her.
Today is one of the most important day for both.

Sam: Siv...sivvvv....endri d..... iniku evlo important aana day...iniku poi ipdi thoongitu iruka... sikiram endri d

Siv: Sam 5 mins da ... please... night late ah dana thoongunom....romba tired ah iruku da

Sam: Nee ipdilam sonna endrika matta... iru unna.... saying this he pulled the blanket from her

Siv: Dei eruma maadu.... arivu iruka....en da kaalailaye enta vaangi ketikura..... saying this she sit on the bed

Sam: Aen d thita matta...una elupama na mattum kelambhirukanum....una elupunenla.. enaku idhu theva dan

Siv: Apdi enna dan da iniku important (sleepy tone)

Sam: Nethu en namma late ah thoongunom

Siv: Adhu ...meeet....oh shit! Epdi da na idha marandhutu thoongunen.... sikiram elupirukalamla.... saying this she jumped from the bed and went to the washroom

Sam POV:

What can I do with this woman? I face palmed myself. Yes, today is the important meeting of the project. It's very very important for both of us. For this only we worked day and night. Everything has changed between us except our marriage life. I know still that incident disturbed her. But I want to start a new life with My Love! My Siv!! But she's not ready to accept me as her husband. Nowadays she share every little thing with me. But she couldn't open up her past. Without her knowledge I consult her doctor. Doctor stop the medicine for insomnia coz she slept without any disturbance in my embrace. Yesss!!! We often hug eachother. Literally I'm her human teddy. We slept together but not too close. She slept in my arms. I know I'm the only medicine for her. But she can't accept this.

After sometime Siv came from the washroom with a bathrobe. Both are comfortable with eachother without their knowledge, so things like this didn't bother them. She asked help to Sam to choose her outfit coz she must be presentable. Sam choose black colour pencil skirt with white shirt. He also get ready in black and white suit.Both get down and had their breakfast in hurry. Sam's parents shifted to London before a month coz they extend their business there. So Sam and Siv only there. With help of maids they took care of the house. Both get into the car. Sam started the car and drove fast. They reached office.

Siv's POV

Na epdi iniku meeting marandhu ipdi thoongunen. Na dan thoongiten ivanadhu sikiram elupirukalam. Idiot! Late ah elupitan. After bath, Ayioo!! Dress kondu varalaye. Seri vera vali illa... epovum pola bathrobe ooda povom. Idhu ipo engalukulla mutual aagiruchu, epovum en Sam enna thappa paathadu illa. Actually... First time enachuna

Kutty flashback:(a/n : mokkaya dan irukum, adjust karo)

It's some initial days, when Sam and Siv go to office. One day, after getting ready, Sam asked Siv to get ready and left the room. Siv didn't lock the room door and went to bath. After bath, she realised that she didn't bring her dress. So without any other choice she came out in bathrobe thinks that Sam has already left. But the reality is, Sam was in the room. He forgot some files, so he came to take that. He searched that in wardrobe locker. Siv locked the door and came to wardrobe. When she open , at the same time Sam also opened to go out . When both open same time, Siv miss the balance and fall on Sam. The files which Sam carried is just scattered there. Sam asusual lost in her eyes. Siv didn't realise that her rope has untied due to the force. When she tried to get up, Sam came to reality. He noticed that the rope has untied. So he immediately hugged Siv. Siv first misunderstood him and started to scold him and tired to break the hug.

Sam: Sivvv... don't move ma...rope untie aagiruchu... hearing this she shut her mouth and saw Sam with wide eyes. Sam just tie the knot by seeing her eyes. And left the room.

Back to reality,

Apo na avan kannla paathen, avan paarva en kanna vitu engayum pola, such a gem. So na epovum late panradu, dress marakuradhu avan eduthu tharadadu... engalukulla palagiruchu. After that I share everything with him. He always do so many surprises which I wish when I was in my college. He always choose the perfect for me in every little things. I like him so much . I fall for him harder daily but I can't came out from the incident. But somehow I always sticked to him. When I feel low I hug him. That hug is enough for me to become normal but I can't tell this to him openly. You all know one thing, after my marriage I can't take pills to sleep. I sleep peacefully in his embrace. My heart knows he's the one for me. My mind can't accept it. Nowadays without him for a second, moves like a year for me. I realised it when he left me in my mother's home for a business trip.And that's the first time I had a actual fight with him for leaving me alone. That day I realise my love for him. After that, I always tease him, hug him, tried many times to kiss him but he can't lose his control. For him still I'm treating him as a friend. But for me he is my world now. I planned to propose him .But when is the only question running in my mind. We are very serious in this project. I know we complete it successfully within the period. So I thought to propose him after completing it. I'll make it more special for us.

We get down and had our breakfast and left home. When we reached office, the whole gang waited for us in the entrance. We get down.

Surya: Vaa da nallavaney.... iniku namaku evlo important day ..iniku poi late pannuviya 😠

Sam: Un thangachi kuda irundha... ipdidan aagum ...by glaring Siv

Siv: Seri seri... time aachu vaanga polam....edho ipodan ipdi pudhusa nadakura maari panchayat paniringa... saying this she walked

All in chores: Thirutha mudiyadu d...unnalam thiruthavey mudiyadu

All followed her. The client present in the meeting room with their team members. Both going enter the meeting room with their team(adan pa avanga gang) .No one knows an unknown shock is waiting for them.

Tbc...

Sorry for this late update. Episode konjam mokkaya dan irukum adjust pannikonga!!

Next episode late ah dan varum

So adhuvaraikum ena shocknu comments la guess pannunga Makkaley!!

3 more episodes to go