CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

Hero Intro:

Sam Samuel, a successful businessman of SS group of companies

Sam Samuel, a successful businessman of SS group of companies.He lives in Bangalore.
He was 25 yrs old,a person with full of positive vibes,caring nature, down to earth person,loves everyone including who hates him. He loves his family very much. Apart from business, he is a racer both car and bike.An extrovert person who wants to enjoy his life to the fullest. He is very handsome and girls are crazy for him but he didn't care about them because he wants to give his whole love to a girl who is going to marry him coz he wants to loyal to her. And Sam has some special talent which only known to his friends..that will be revealed in episodes.

Sam's family:

Father: Samuel, one of the founder of SS group of companies. He had a partnership with his friend Sridar.Loves his family to the core.

Mother: Rani, a home maker . Her husband and son are the world to her.

Sam's Friends:

Surya, secret box of Sam. He works as a GM in Sam's company.

Praveen, lover boy of the gang . He works as a PA for Sam .He loves Priya who also works in Sam's company.

Heroine Intro:

Sivanya Sridar, daughter of a great business man Sridar

Sivanya Sridar, daughter of a great business man Sridar. She was 23 yrs old. She lives in Chennai. Once she was an extrovert person but her bitter past changed her to an introvert who hate boys. She hates love and marriage. She is very caring and loving by her heart but infront of others she acts as rude not to suffer anymore from others . She has only one trust worthy friend Srinidhi who knows about siv's past .To divert her mind, she works in her father's company.

Siv's Family:

Father: Sridar, one of the founder of SS group of companies. He had a partnership with his friend Samuel.He takes care of Chennai branch. Strict father but cares their children very much. Love his wife .

Mother: Seetha, college professor. Loves her children very much.She also know about siv's past. She tried so much to bring siv's happiness but all goes in vain.

Brother: Sundar, studies MBA final year in Loyola. Loves to annoy his sister.

Siv's Friend:

Srinidhi who works in siv's father company.Best friend of Siv. Always pampers siv and handles her moodswings. Great support system and a good soul.

This is the character intro.

Boring ah irundha sorry.