🧚Episode 4🧚

Sam POV:

After dinner all moved to their room. My Siv also went. Without anyone noticing, I took the car from garage and park it in the porch and informed the security guard about our outing. Then I went to the room. There I saw my cute wifey struggling to sleep. I know, with her insomnia she'll not sleep early. So I go to bed without disturbing her  and put my hand around her waist . Madam jerked and turned to see.

Siv's POV:

I moved to my room. He was still in downstairs. So I lay on the bed to sleep. But to my bad luck, sleep is far from me. Then I think about the ride. It's just a coincidence but my wish get fulfilled by him. The way he ride the bike was just Woww!! How cool yet safely drive with such high speed!! I wonder how he done this. Then in temple, he didn't leave my hand for once. I like his care and love but he's also a man. Definitely he'll leave me. A lone tear escape from my eyes with this thought. Suddenly I found a hand in my waist. I jerked and turned to see the most beautiful pair of eyes. I just lost in it. He waves his hand infront of me. That brings me back. I tried to took his hand from me. More I struggle, he tighten the grip.

Siv: Ena venum unaku... First kaiah edu...I shouted at him but he didn't lose his cool

Sam: Ne dan venum wifey 😉

Siv: Na dan apove theliva solliten la...nethu theriyama apdi sollitenu...aprm en ena torture panra..vidu ena

Sam: Iniku ipo ne solradhu ellamey poi...nethu sonnadhu mattum dan unma....en kanna paathu sollu...ne friends nu sonnadhu poi nu

I didn't dare to look at his eyes. If I saw directly into him, definitely I'll lost again. So I pretended to act that I'm angry on him.

Siv: Kannaiyum paaka mudiyadu kaadaiyum paaka mudiyadu.. saying this with her full force she took his hand from her waist.

Sam: Ipo kuda adhu poi nu unala solla mudila ...en kanna paatha ena love panniruvanu bayam ah wifey😉

Siv: Nothing like that Mr.Sam

Sam: Oh !! I see my pondati

Siv: Ipo unaku ena venum...en ena thoonga vidama disturb panra

Sam mv: Evlo poi..madam ku thookam varuda...iru di..
gavanichukuren 😤😤

Sam: Unmaiya va...nee thoonga vandhu romba neram aachu ...but madam mulichu dana irundhinga..aprm en poi solra🤨

Siv: Adhu...vandhu....

Sam: Ena .. ivlo neram dhairiyam ah paesitu irundha vaai. Ipo type adikudu 🤭🤭

Siv: Ena kindal panriya...ne enamo pannu..na thoonguren.. and don't cross the line .. indicating the pillow wall and turned opposite side and closed her eyes.

Sam thought how she slept in his arms in the morning. He mentally smiled.

Sam: Na dana....line cross pannama dana.. irukuren(sarcastically)...but ipo unaku thookam varalanu enaku theriyum..so enkuda va

Siv: she opened her eyes and asked...enga??

Sam: Surprise

Saying this he pulled her from bed. With sudden force she lost her balance and fall on Sam.
Sam protectedly wrapped his hands around her waist. Both were lost in each others eyes. Siv moved forward and tried to kiss Sam . But Sam turned his face coz he doesn't want to use this situation. Siv comes to her sense and immediately get up from him.

Sam: Sorry ma.. theriyama... with guilty

Siv saw his face and feel bad for him. Her heart felt heavy to see him like this. So she said