authors note! please read!

Hey guys! We first want to start of by saying thank you! We're so touched by the amount of support and love you guys have shown us and our story. We started this as a simple summer project made by two girls with an extreme JJ addiction lol. We never would've thought it could be read and adored by so many people! We truly appreciate it!

We also want to say thank you for sticking around we plan to finish it soon (we promise this time) we have the rest of the story written we just haven't had the time to proofread and edit it to make sure it's perfect for you guys! It's been hard to find time since we live 200 miles away and prefer to collaborate in person but good news; Gracie is moving back home May 6th and is staying!! So we'll have time to finally finish this story! So be on the look out for new updates around the middle of May! When this story is finished we hopefully plan to start a new project (Greta Van Fleet related 😉 )

Thank you guys again for your endless support! We love reading comments and responding to DMs it truly means a lot! We hope to see you guys a lot more this summer. We can't wait to finish and start something even better!

Love and Light,
Gabby and Gracie 🤍✨