Maybe it's just ,taehyung found someone better than him ,that's why he left him. He won't blame taehyung for that ,he knows how much of a hassle , a mess , burden , and baggage he is ,anyone would want to find someone better.

Deciding it's been too long and late to stay in the car, he started the vehicle and drove away. He didn't know where he was going ,just started driving the best he can with his blurry eyes and face covered in tears of his suffering.

He went to a store to buy something , immediately coming back to his car. Honestly ,he wasn't in his right mind at all. His thoughts felt clouded.

He drove ,drove and drove ,not knowing where is gonna stop. Finally when he saw that he had came away from the main city, that's when he noticed that he doesn't know where is he going.

Stopping the car ,nearly he noticed there was a beautiful park ,even though the sun had set not too long ago ,the beauty of the trees and grass and some swings could be seen. It was dark outside but the street lights were on.

He frankly didn't care where he was ,as long as he was alone and could have some peace of mind.

He got out of the car with the stuff he bought from the store going into the park taking a seat on the grassy ground. Not like he had anywhere to go to other than his house ,so why not spend some time here in calm atmosphere.

He removed his coat putting it beside him looking in no direction in particular but sitting with his knees to his chest ,with his chin resting on them.

His mind was totally blank as he stared at the starless sky covered with dark clouds ,a cold breeze was blowing but jungkook still was feeling hot after all the crying.

He sat up straight with his legs crossed and taking the whole bag in his hand emptying it on the grass.

Taking out the contents of it ,which were 2 bottles of Soju , a pack of ciggerates. Some snacks to go with Soju a packet of ramen with a bottle full of boiling hot water. Perfect things to drink away his emotions after being cheated on.

He was all set to spend the whole night alone in agony ,away from taehyung. 

He hadn't eaten anything after breakfast and was feeling himself getting dizzy because of it. Even if he was extremely in sorrow ,hunger can't be helped ,now can it.

There wasn't anyone in park because why would anyone be at this time ,it was dark night and it was cloudy. Jungkook could spend here as much time as he wanted without getting disturbed.

He made himself some ramyeon , and devouring it right after like a hungry wolf.

He didn't want a repeat of what happened last time he drank and end up at the place he hates the most aka hospital. That's why he ate first before touching any alcohol ,so that he doesn't get alcohol poisoning for drinking with an empty stomach.

After he was done eating ,he placed the plastic cup beside picking up the bottle of Soju immediately opening it. And then picking the ciggerate box ,taking one out and holding it between his two fingers.

But just when he was about to light the stick ,he heard a loud thunder of clouds.

It just had to rain today only? Can I get even more unlucky than this? I don't even know where am i ,i can't even go anywhere?

When he saw that ,some unnoticeable droplets of water were starting to pour ,he immediately picked up all his stuff. He moved away from the open place ,taking shade under a huge tree that was enough to not let him soak in the rain.

He abandoned the ciggerates. Just picking up the alcohol bottle ,taking an occasional sip of it which wasn't even a little bit enough to make him even just tipsy. He wasnt a light weight afterall.