𝘕𝘰 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥

"For every action, there is always a reaction and consequences that follow." (Germany, Kent)

Sana expected the usual emptiness of their family mansion after a weekend trip to the mountains, but that didn't seem to be the case right now. She was about to climb the stairs to her bedroom when she noticed her parents waiting for her in the living room. Sana was shocked and worried by their sudden presence at this time, knowing that they were supposed to be in London for another business trip.

"Otousan? Okaasan?" Sana came to a halt, her voice filled with surprise.

"We need to speak with you, sweetie." her mother said, motioning for her to come over in their native language.

Sana's heart sank. She wasn't expecting a warm greeting. Her parents rarely showed up without a serious reason, and their expressions were stern. As their only daughter, Sana had learned to recognize the signs of their disappointment and disapproval.

"As our only daughter, we expect you to behave yourself while we're gone, and breaking rules isn't one of them, Sana." her mother explained. "I hope you understand how disappointed we are with you."

"We're working ourselves to the bone, going from one place to another, and all of a sudden, we hear about you and your friends being caught snooping around the academy." her father added, his tone harsh.

Sana felt a lump in her throat. She wanted to explain and defend herself, but the words wouldn't come. She knew that, no matter what she said, her parents had already made up their minds. 

"I'm sorry." Sana managed to whisper, her eyes downcast.

"Sorry isn't enough, Sana. We need you to take responsibility for your actions. Your behavior reflects on our family, and we cannot afford any scandals." her father continued.

Sana nodded silently, feeling a mix of guilt and frustration. She knew they were right, but it didn't make the situation any less painful. 

That night, she returned to the academy quarters and asked Mina if she could spend the night with her. Things had not gone well with her parents that evening, and she needed the comfort of a friend. Mina welcomed her without question, sensing that Sana needed a safe space.

In Mina's dorm suite, Sana finally felt some relief. She didn't speak about what had happened with her parents, and Mina didn't press her. They spent the evening watching movies and talking about lighter topics, giving Sana a much-needed distraction.

Sana's life has always been a mix of sunshine and shadows. As an only child, she grew up in a large, beautiful mansion, surrounded by luxury but often feeling very alone. Her parents were constantly away on business trips, meetings, and social events, leaving Sana to navigate life on her own. Despite their frequent absences, they had high expectations for her, and she tried her best to meet them.

As she matured, Sana's loneliness deepened. She rarely saw her parents, and their interactions were often filled with expectations and reprimands rather than warmth and understanding. Sana often imagined how different things could be if her parents weren't such workaholics, if they weren't so obsessed with their businesses. She longed for a family that spent time together, shared meals, and enjoyed each other's company.

Despite this, Sana never let her loneliness show to the outside world. She was a ball of sunshine, always smiling and full of energy. She loved showing affection to people, making them feel valued and appreciated. But deep inside, she carried a sense of emptiness that only grew as time went by.

Everything changed when Sana became an Elite member at the academy. It was there that she found her true home with her friends. For the first time, she understood what it felt like to have a family. They supported each other, shared their dreams and fears, and celebrated each other's successes. With them, Sana felt a sense of belonging that she had never experienced before.