𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦

"Time is the main thing, it's the only thing." - Miles Davis

The Elites had been through a whirlwind of drama. First, their public downfall had everyone talking. Then, they endured a week of punishment that left them humiliated and their families outraged. With tensions high and emotions raw, Jihyo and Jeongyeon proposed a road trip to unwind and reconnect.

Their destination? A secluded spot in the mountains, far from the prying eyes of the media and the judgment of their critics. The group piled into Nayeon's spacious van, eager for a break from the chaos of their lives.

"I swear, I'm just going to sleep the entire trip." Mina groaned as she stumbled into the van, looking like a zombie.

Sana, always full of energy, leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek, instantly perking her up. "There, now you're awake!"

Tzuyu, ever the practical one, urged them to get moving. "Stop being mushy and let's go."

As they hit the road, Jihyo and Jeongyeon took turns driving while the rest of the group settled in for the journey. Despite some initial reluctance, they soon found themselves caught up in the excitement of the trip.  

During the drive, Jihyo navigated with a large map, trying her best to decipher it, while Jeongyeon teased her about convincing everyone to leave their comfortable seats for a weekend in the sun.

"I can't believe you convinced them to leave their dorms for this." Jeongyeon chuckled.

"I have my ways." Jihyo replied with a grin, earning a playful smack from her friend.

In the back of the van, Momo and Nayeon passed the time with a board game, while Tzuyu watched Dahyun and Chaeyoung's arm wrestling match. Mina, ever the calm one, played with her Nintendo Switch as Sana fussed over her hair.

After a few hours on the road, they reached their destination. But their adventure was just beginning. They still had to hike to their campsite, and the afternoon sun beat down mercilessly as they trudged through the woods.

"Why is it still so hot?" Jeongyeon muttered, shielding herself from the sun.

"We're lucky to have Tzuyu." Chaeyoung remarked, seeking shade under the tall girl's shadow as they hiked to their campsite.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes as she playfully protested. "I'm not a human umbrella for small people."

"Hey! We're not small; you're just tall!" Chaeyoung frowned as Dahyun laughed.

As they hiked, tensions began to rise. Jeongyeon grew frustrated with the heat, and Jihyo's attempts to navigate only seemed to make things worse. 

"Can we take a break?" Jeongyeon pleaded, her legs feeling like jelly.

"We can't, it's almost dark." Jihyo insisted, her frustration mounting.

"It feels like we're going in circles." Jeongyeon complained, her patience wearing thin.

Jihyo rolled her eyes, avoiding a fight with her.

"Besides, we could all be eaten by wild animals here." Tzuyu concluded.

"OK, nobody is going to be eaten, and I promise we'll get to camp just before sundown." Jihyo assured them.