ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

Start from the beginning

"That hoe only gave me one fucking sauce. She kept saying, 'I can only give you one sauce'," she mocked the employee's voice.

"Spill it, Nai."

"Spill what?"

"Oh, you playing stupid too?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. What do you want me to spill?"

"The tea with you and Sin. If I can't get it out of him."

"I keep talking you that there's nothing to spill," I said.

"Shut up, Bitch."

"There's nothing to spill, Meechie."

"It is though. Ain't no way in hell that y'all cool after everything that happened between y'all two."

"Everything is fine. You can't just hold onto something forever."

"Y'all lying."

After a while, we got on our flight and we were now on our way to Cancun.

♕♕♕

"No, sit down. I'ma tryna take a nap."

"You can go to sleep later. We have things to do. We haven't even eaten yet."

"Nai, come on."

"Hold on, Sin. We just gon go out for a couple of hours."

"Where we even going?"

"To the beach and chill. We gon get a couple drinks and just chill."

"Since when do you drink?"

"I've had a lot going on. I think I deserve a lil cute magarita or two."

"I'm hungry."

"I'm sure they have food."

We landed in Cancun around a hour ago. We basically just here settling down in the Air BnB.

Her and Donte wanted to go the beach and take pictures and shit. I'm so tired of them.

"Do you wanna get in the shower with me or not? And I mean to actually shower."

"We always actually shower."

"I'm talking about shower and nothing more."

"No. I'm bout to go beg Donte for some chips."

"You know he stingy. Get out."

I smacked her ass and walked out of the room. I have to everytime I walk past her.

I went downstairs and Donte was sitting on the couch mugging the tv. Niggas always got an attitude.

"That bitch is just nasty," he said shaking his head with his face frowned. He was watching Hoarders.

"You know them folks actually got disorders and shit."