Chapter 13

Last time on Total Drama Island... Things really got cooking between the campers. Heather pushed Leshawna too far in the cook-off challenge and ended up one chilly mama. Owen had a hard day.

Geoff led the Killer Bass to victory. And the Screaming Gophers got to the bottom of their losing streak. It was buh-bye, Beth.

Have the Gophers broken the curse? And just how much trust do they have in one another? Find out this week on

Total. Drama. Island!

______________________________

Asteria was in her black swimsuit she wore on the first challenge. Earlier that day, the girls from both teams had decided to go swimming.

Harold was woken up by the sounds of snickers and giggles.

Courtney and Leshawna greeted him with a sly grin "Good morning, Harold."

Harold jumped out of bed and squealed at how bare "Eeeee!" He grabbed his pillow and covered the lower part of his body.

Asteria coughed hiding her laugh and the rest of the girls snickered. She saw movement in her peripheral vision and saw the three other boys were leisurely pedalling across the lake in a canoe.

Duncan smirked, "So, learned your lesson yet?"

Harold nodded his head "Yes! Okay! Yes!"

Geoff smiled teasingly "Oh, we're gonna need more than that, man."

"I'll never leave my crusty underwear out again! I swear"

"What the heck? I believe I'm," Geoff grabbed a duffle bag and threw it at him "It was a pleasure doing business with you!"

They all started to laugh as Harold ran back to the cabin.

'With all these pranks going on. Is there anyone you can trust?' Asteria thought as she watched Harold run away ashamed.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Today's breakfast is Hawaiian-Italian fusion casserole!," Chef produced proudly, as he handed a plate of green blob to Gwen.

"You mean leftovers from the cooking challenge."

Chef gives her a hard look "Yeah that's right! You got a problem with that!"

Gwen shook her head and saluted "Sir, no sir!"

Next was Asteria, he gave her a hard stare. She smiled sweetly hoping it would make him go easy on her. Chef huffed and gave her the green bop.

She grabbed her tray and quickly sat next to Courtney.

Just as she sat, Heather sneezed.

Asteria frowned, what the other team did was bad. Life-threatening even but she'd probably do the same thing in the spur of the moment.

"Need a little echinacea?" Gwen asked.

"Ha, you're so funny. You think that you can just lock me up in a freezer and get away with it? I am gonna make you sorry that you ever met me."

"Too late."

Heather glared at her " You are such a... a... a... achoo! Ugh! I hate this place!"

Asteria got up from her seat, she made her way to Chef. "Hey Chef, I need honey, ginger and lemon in hot water."

The hall became silent.

"Do I look like a maid to you!" He bellowed.

"I'll give you what you want. Deal."