Y/n- hmm. What about the other leader??

Great red- well he was alive and he was also the first to retreat during the war.

Y/n- it seems those two were stupid.

Great red- i agree into that. As you can imagine. The heaven and the devils has huge ego for them selves. Both of them fighting who is more dominant being. Specialy the devils in the underworld.

Y/n- why the devils??

Great red- the devils are known to have a huge pride for themselves.

Y/n- hmm after the war who was suffered the most??

Great red- the devils is the one who suffered the most. While angels are the same  the falleb angels are still have a huge numbers

Y/n- what happen to the devils now? As you said they have suffered the most during the war.

Great red- they are now recruiting a person wha has a sacred gear and become their servants.

Y/n- what about the angels?? And the fallen??

Great red-the Angels are doing the same unlike the devils the amgels recruiting a person to become an angels but with a huge devotiob for god.

Y/n- i don't understand about angels.

Great red- it goes like this  if the leader of the angels know that your devotion for god was strong then he will appear into you and ask you if you would like to be an angel. As for the devil well if they sense that you are carrying a sacred gear or you have an extra ordinary skills then they will recruit you. They did not care if you are a human or non human as long as you have a power.

Y/n- great just great.

Great red- just relax they boy. Both 3 factions will not gonna recruit you.

Y/n- and how come ? As you can see i am a human that has the ability to slay monsters and has a unique skills and abilities.  And i am sure both faction will try to recruit me.

Great red- part of it was true if they know that you have a power they will surely recruit you. But you are also champion. The three faction will not gonna do anything if they know that i send you there.

Y/n- wait a minute are you planning to send me into that kind of world.

Great red- sadly yes. You are still in the dimensional gap. And you are a human you cannot stay here forever  and you have a mission there.

Y/n- what kind of mission??

Great red- there is a town there called kuoh. I sense abnormality in that town i sense monsters lurking there. And that town was owned by the devils.

Y/n- huh devils?

Great red- yeah devils and two of them are the siblings of the current leader of the underworld they take the title of  leviathan and lucifer.

Y/n- huh! i thought de leaders of the underworld were all dead?? and now they have sisters?!!

great red- hahaha! to make it clear for you the leaders are truly dead but the ones who leads the underworld are just a title in honor for their leader.

y/n- i see. so what are the names of this so called owner of that town??

great red- their names are rias gremory and sona sitri.

y/n-i don't get it.

great red- let us get this clear for you. before the great war the original lucifer was infact the first angel  that god created. but due to lucifer's pride he want's to be greater than god.