тєα ραяту

Start from the beginning

"Night, night."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Something smells nice . .

Pastry?

Amane woke up in his human form to the pleasant smell of pastries on the table in front of him.

What are these clothes?

–It's amazing!!

But . . where am i?

Don't tell me i'm in a Boundary . .

"Oh, your awake." Sakura said while carrying a box of tea leaves. "My apologies, i told them to be gentle, but those two never listen."

"Y-Y-You're . . from that time!" Amane stuttered recognized Sakura from their first meeting in the library. Sakura nodded. Amane's eyes averted to a Aoi, who was behind Sakura and recognized them from their first meeting on the rooftop.

That girl is . . .

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Let's start over. Pleased to meet you, Yugi Amane-San, pardon me for the late introduction, I'm Nanamine Sakura, a high school third year." Sakura said. "And, like you i'm a human who has formed a bond with an apparition in payment for a wish."

"Like me?" Amane said in confusion. "The bond i formed is with this girl." Sakura turned her head to Aoi, who was curretnly eating a pastry. "She's a little scary but surpisingly dependable."

She really is like Hanako-Chan . .

"What about Natsuhiko-senpai?" Amane asked. "Oh? I just pretend he's not here." Sakura replied coldly. "I-I see." Amane stammered. "I've wanted to speak with you for a lomg time, after all, we're both in the same position" Sakura said as she poured tea. "I'm sure we can be friends, can't we?" Sakura smiled as she as she brought Amane a cup of tea.

Now that i see her up close, she's gorgeous. 

Calm down, Amane!

Amane realized he was letting his guard down and shook his head back and forth while urging himself to stay alert and think.

Even if it's true that she formed a bond with an apparition like i did, what are these people doing here?

They must have some relation to Hanako-chan!

It's definetly fishy!

I refuse to be taken in!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"That's right! I really can't stand that about Hanako-chan." Amane tearfully complained. "She suddenly changes her attitude for who knows what reason! I can't figure her out!"

"That sounds tough." Sakura said in sympathy. "This tea is delicious." Amane remarked. "It's a green tea with white peach aroma, have some more." Sakurs replied. "Plus, she says weird misleading things, she's always harassing me, she's inconsiderate." Amane complained further. "I can sympathize, mine is awful, too, i can't reason with her, her behavior makes no sense." Sakura said. "She has no sense of personal space."