мιтѕυвα

Remember that time i heard a rumor about a ghost at the school entrance and then snatched them up like a bus . . ?

I've been trying this thing where i don't exorcise ghosts, unless they're asking for it.

Instead i decided to help this little guy free himself from regrets that we're holding him back!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"A-Are you calmer now?" Kou asked, the ghost had tired himself out from saying an onslaught of insults against Kou. "You . . " The ghost turned his head to say something.

Oh! I can't show weakness to an evil spirit!

Kou then performed a determined introduction of saying his name and family ancestry of exorcists. "Exorcists?" The ghost cautiously scooted away from Kou. "Whoa, you've been watching way too much anime . ." The ghost assumed. "Creepy!"

That's it! I'll annihilate him!

"So, what's an 'exorcist' with a lame-ass traffic-safety earing want with me?" The apparition arrogantly refered to Kou as 'lame-ass traffic-safety earring' instead of his real name. "It's 'Kou'!" Kou said angrily. "Lame-ass traffic-safety-earing pervert." The apparition said.

"Don't get rough with me." The apparition said with a cute face and voice. "Tell me your name and regrets in five seconds or i'll just get rid if you." Kou threatened to exorcise him with his electrifying staff. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry!" The apparition whimpered.

What's your name?'' Kou questioned first, until he was given the nonchalant answer of ''Mitsuba''. ''What grade?'' He questioned next, but Mitsuba ignored it with a shrug. ''..What grade did you die in?'' The golden-haired boy again asked, and Mitsuba looked the other way with a defiant pout. ''What are your regrets...?'' Kou lastly inquired, and Mitsuba playfully acted like he didn't know the answer to that question either.

"Ah! Stop! Photography! It's photography!" Mitsuba immediatley pleaded as soon as Koy Kou angrily forced his staff onto his chest. "Photography?" Kou raised an eyebrow. "Probably . ." Mitsuba was unsure if it was photography. "I don't know what to say when you asked me my regrets out if nowhere, but there was a photo i wanted to take before i died."

"–i think." Mitsuba added. "I see . . ." Kou said. Mitsuba requested that Kou to bring back his donated camera from the photography club if he wanted to help him fulfill his regrets. 

"Leave it to me!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Mitsuba! Hey Mitsuba!" Kou said. The two were outside. Mitsuba was currently taking pictures behind the bushes. Mitsuba let out a hum in response. "Would you finish up already?" Kou sighed. "Excuse me? Aren't you going to stick with me until i find the photo i wanted to take?" Mitsuba said. "Or what~? Is the great hereditary exorcist Lame-ass Traffic-safety Earing a lying pervert who breaks his promises at the drop of a hat with a lame-ass traffic–"

"Don't get cocky." Kou stopped him by his staff. "I'll dissapear! I'm gonna dissapear!"

"Anyway, you've just been taking shots of animals and landscapes and stuff." Kou sighed. "What about people, how about some shots of club activities."

"Oh, well . . it's easier to win awards for photos of people, but . . ." Mitsuba dismissively replied.

"Hey." Kou grinned and pointed at himself. "How about me? I'll be the ultimate subject!"