𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐈-𝐒𝐀𝐍

Where do things go when they have been forgotten by everyone?

Do they simply fade out of existence?

Not quite.

The forgotten remain with us even now.

Have you heard the rumors...

Of Yousei-san?

_____

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san..."

"PLEASE ALLOW ME GO HOME FOR THE DAY-!!"

Now Hanako-san's assistant, Amane is made to clean the toilets practically every day. For someone at the peak of his youth, the tedious task of cleaning toilets is a chore that never failed to leave him feeling frustrated. Cleaning toilets against his will was torture!

Hanako playfully replied "Nope!" as she stepped out of the bathroom stall, her lips curving into a smile. Amane looked up at Hanako with a pleading look on his face, his amber eyes filled with desperation. "Please Hanako-san," he pleaded. "Just for today, can you let me off early from cleaning the toilets? I promise I'll make it up for it by working twice as hard tomorrow!"

Hanako chuckled before shaking her head and replying, "Sorry, Amane-kun, but I'm afraid I can't do that. I have an important task that needs to be done as soon as possible, so you'll just have to finish cleaning those toilets for now." She approached her assistant, handing him the mop that was on the floor. Amane groaned in frustration, his shoulders slumping as he realized he would not be able to leave early. His heart sank lower, knowing he still had a long day ahead of him. 

He then shook Hanako into a dizzying fit, a look of frustration etched across his face. "No way, Hanako-san!" He declared; his voice laced with annoyance. "I have a project to complete at home, and I barely have enough time to finish it as it is! I can't possibly spend the rest of the day cleaning toilets!" He huffed, crossing his arms and sulking as he continued to stand his ground against Hanako.

'I'm your assistant, not your janitor!"

The apparition shook her head and with the mop in her grasp, she extended her hand to Amane. "Here," She said with a smile. "The toilets aren't going to clean themselves and I have other things to do. So, you might as well get started."

Amane looked at Hanako for a moment before letting out a sigh of resignation and taking the mop from her hand. "Fine." He grumbled, rolling his eyes. He held the mop tightly and walked away from Hanako, his eyes fixated on the floor as he pondered his options. After a few moments of silence, he turned back to her with a determined look on his face. "If my choices are cleaning bathrooms with you or doing schoolwork, I prefer doing the schoolwork instead." He declared with a firmness in his voice as he stood his ground. "I have a project to finish, and I can't afford to waste any more time on cleaning these toilets!"

Hanako was taken aback! After a moment of silence, she smiled and said, "Fine, I guess you missed breathing through your gills." She then reached for a fish tank and held it up as though to threaten him, her smile turning devious as she implied, she would turn him into a fish. "Come, Hakujoudai," she said with a laugh as she spoke to her orb companion beside her. "Let's go buy fish food!"

Amane's face lit up at Hanako's threat and he grinned broadly as he responded, "Yay!~ I love cleaning bathrooms!~" He seemed to understand what Hanako was implying and decided to play along with her threat in order to keep himself out of trouble.