тєα ραяту

Things have been akward between Hanako-Chan and me since what happened on the roof.

I still can't bring myself to ask Hanako-Chan directly about the girl who appeared, so . .

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Amane sighed, to take his mind off about it, he distracted himself by drawing on his sketchbook, but the drawings just turn out to be Hanako, causing him to sigh again. "Amane!" Tsukasa placed his hand on Amane's shoulder, which made Amane jump in suprise and throw his sketchbook away. "Wh-Wh-What is it?" Amane stuttered. "Well . . you've got an invitation!" Tsukasa grinned. "It's from a cool older guy, i don't know who's name is."

"What?!"

"Over there see?" Tsukasa pointed to a crowd that gathered at the classroom door to meet the boy. The crowed was filled with a bunch of girls chattering and giggling.

"-He's so cool!"

"-What's his name?"

"What?! No way!" Amane said as Tsukasa shoved him and made Amane's way through the crowd to meet the boy. "Hey, hello there." The boy smiled.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I followed him in spite of myself.

I mean, i mean, maybe he's a nice guy!

Still, i wonder what he wants . .

"Uhm . ." Amane nervously twiddled his forefinger's tips. The boy let out a brief hum in response. "Senpai, what do you . ."

"Who? Me?" The boy raised an eyebrow. "I'm Hyuuga Natsuhiko, call me Natsuhiko-senpai!" Natsuhiko winked. "High school second year, B class, my hobbies are fishing and kareoke!"

"Hyuuga-senpai, . . we've never spoken before, have we?" Amane asked. "Call me Natsuhiko-senpai, oh, lets swap contact info."

"Umm, why did you ask for me?" Amane asked as he and Natsuhiko swapped contact info. "Oh, there's someone who wants to meet you." Natsuhiko answered.

"Who wants to meet me? Why would they want to meet me? Why me?"

"Well, because you're a special . . i guess?" Natsuhiki replied noncommitally. "Special? Who? Me?" Amane said in confusion. Natsuhiko led her to the end of the hallway, where an empty goldfish bowl was sitting on the floor. Natsuhiko picked it up "So, umm, do you mind if i ask another question, Senpai?" Amane said as Natsuhiko picked the bowl up.

"Go ahead."

"Why are you carrying a goldfish bowl?" Amane asked. "What do you think is it for?" Natsuhiko simply asked. Amane replied that he has no idea, although he was nervous.

Someone tapped Amane on the shoulder, Amane turned his head and saw Aoi. "Here goes!" Aoi dumped a large bucket of water over him, causing Amane to transform into a fish. "Why?! What's going on?!" Amane flailed his fins in panic.

"There, caught you " Aoi picked Amane up by the tail and raised him above her mouth and opened it wide. "Eek!" Amane screamed and flailed and fainted. "He died." Aoi put Amane's unconscious body into the fishbowl. "No he didn't." Natsuhiko said.