Tubbo! (Chapter 24)

I fell in and out of sleep throughout the plane ride but after 11 long hours we had landed. I was awoken by Eli shaking me and I look to hear the flight attendant thanking everyone for flying the airline. I sit up straight and yawn. I am then flooded with anxiety and my stomach turns. I hadn't shown any of my friends my face because I knew I would see them in person eventually, so this was the first time my online friends were going to see what I looked like.

"I am so nervous." I admit in a hushed voice, not able to speak too loudly.

"I am too, but we got this." Eli assures me as he stands up and I follow behind him. Everyone files off the plane in a line and Eli and I make it off finally, carry-on bags in hand. We make it to baggage claim and wait for around 10 minutes before getting our suitcases and heading off. Tubbo, or Toby, knew what Eli looked like so he would be looking for him.

"Oh shit hide I see Toby!" I whisper yell and grab Eli.

"What- why?" He asks with a laugh as he lowers his head down.

"You let him see you and I'm going to go around behind him and surprise him okay?" I ask and Eli agrees with another laugh. Eli looks up and I walk away with my things around Toby. He finally sees Eli and I see them walking up to each other and hug. I smile and walk behind them both and I get close enough to hear them.

"Where's August?" Toby asks, looking around. Eli looks and his eyes meet mine as he stifles a laugh.

"I'm right here!" I exclaim and walk more towards Toby. He turns his head around quickly and his eyes meet mine. His jaw drops and a smile tugs at his lips. He jumps and hugs me and I hug him back.

"Holy shit you're so pretty!" He exclaims and pulls away from the hug. "I am so glad you both are here oh my gosh" He says, excitement radiating from his voice as he slightly jumps up. I can't help but smile as all my anxiety leaves me.

"I am so excited!" Eli adds on.

"Same, I couldn't be more happy." I smile.

You know those moments where you're just so happy you can't stop smiling? Yeah, that was this moment.