Reuniting

Arya POV

I had been in and out of the throne room while Daenerys was holding court. To me it seamed as the people actually liked her. She was being fair and heard everyone out, even those who had clearly apposed the Targaryes in the last war. She even let some keep their titles and lands. Now, more than ever, I could tell she was meant to be the queen. I was really looking forward to seeing my family again. They had arrived just yesterday. I had seen them, but made sure they did not notice me, so I could surprise them, hopefully also making them a little more supportive of Dany.

I walked into the throne room as Dany was having a break. I sat on her lap and kissed her softly.

"You're doing great. What a wonderful queen you are" I told her, being every bit as truthful as I could.

"Easy for you to say", she remarked and kissed me back with a little more force. I loved the way her lips felt on mine. But as soon as they arrived, they left again.

"Your family will be next and if you plan on going through with your dramatic entrance, you should really get going", she said. I gave her one more peck on the cheek and disappeared in the shades, in the back of the room. My favorite place for observing court: not there, but not absent.

3rd person POV

"Ladies Catelyn and Sansa Stark, Lords Bran and Rickon Stark, Jon Snow of the Nights Watch and self proclaimed King in the North; Robb Stark!", the guard announced as they walked in, Bran being carried by Hodor. They made it to the throne and awkwardly bowed in front of Daenerys.

"Your Grace", Catelyn reluctantly addressed.

"You know, I should chop of all your heads for what you did to my family" Daenerys acclaimed, her voice blank. The Starks immediately tensed, Robb and Jon reaching in their boots for hidden daggers, getting ready to defend them selves and their family.

"But I won't, since a very close friend of mine would get rather very upset" Daenerys continued whilst smirking. Now the Starks looked surprised.
Arya then looked at Jon, being keen on everyone of his features.

"Jon, welcome home", Daenerys addressed him mysteriously.

"Excuse me- your grace" Jon stuttered out, barely remembering the title at the end.

"What? You actually believed the ever so loyal Eddard Stark would do that to his wife? No offense lady Stark, but your husband lied to you for all those years" everyone's eyebrows shot up and everyone had the same question in mind. After recovering from the shock Jon asked,

"Well whose son am I if not his? And why would he lie for me?"

"He lied to protect someone else's honor. Your mothers" Jon wanted to demand the queen tell him everything she knew. He had always wanted to know his mother.

"Well who are my parents, your Grace?" Jon asked. All the Starks were just as eager to know.

"There really isn't any need for calling me that, you are technically my heir after all" Daenerys said with a slight smirk. Now all of them were very confused. Then Daenerys gave up her game and clarified.

"You are the son of Leanna Stark and my brother" Everyone's jaws dropped. Catelyn felt like a heavy weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

"Now I would understand if you wanted to take the name Stark, but I'd very much like, if you took the name Targaryen"

"I couldn't, my lady. I'm still a bastard, even if from different parents" Jon said, making a hard decision. He had wanted to take up his family name all his life. Almost as much as he wanted to get to know his mother.

"So? Being a bastard just means your parents were not married. It does not make your father any less your father, or your mother any less your mother. Also children cannot choose their parents or the circumstances they are born into and should not be judged by their parents actions" Daenerys told Jon very sincerely.

"Thank you, my lady. It would be my honor to be a Targaryen" Jon said, tears in his eyes. His two biggest wishes had come true.

"Now should we meet the person responsible for you Starks still being alive?" Daenerys said, while motioning towards Arya's hideout. Arya came walking out, having her hood on, so her family couldn't see her face. Now the Starks were very intrigued. Who could it be that demanded, they stay alive? And more importantly what connection did they have to Daenerys?

Arya walked down towards her family, still keeping her face hidden. She drew her sword out of its sheath. The Stark boys tensed up again, Bran grabbed Hodor tighter. Arya approached Jon and offered him the sword. Jon took the sword, his eyes widening at recognition.

"You gave me this sword long ago, dear cousin. It has served me well." The she dropped her hood, glaring at her mother. All the Starks gasped and Catelyn quickly rose to bury her youngest daughter in a hug, soon followed by the rest of her family. Catelyn was so happy to see Arya that she didn't even have a problem with Jon being there. But as soon as they touched her, a dragon growled getting right next to Arya.

The boys now actually drew their daggers, looking upmost prepared to fight a dragon in order to defend their sister. Surprising them and almost giving Catelyn a heart attack, Arya put her hand on the dragons head and while scratching him behind the ear said:

"Rhaegon, calm down! They are my friends. Do not harm them!"

Rhaegon growled one last time and stumped back to his mother. The Starks couldn't believe what had just happened and they seemed to just realize all this was happening in front of the queen. They quickly got back on their knees, now forcing Arya down with them.

"We're terribly sorry, your grace. But where did you find her?"