Evenstar

They had now been fighting for hours. The Dorthdraki, the Second Sons, the Unsullied and the Martell army, against the Golden Cloaks. They had just breached the wall of the actual keep and were now fighting their way toward the throne room. Arya and Oberyn occupied the front line, whereas Daenerys was more toward the middle of the army, as she could not fly within the keep. She was holding a sword, but did not have much experience on how to use it, nor did she want to.

"The throne room doors have been breached and those who resided within taken captive" Grey Worm informed her, having ran back from the front. Daenerys thanked him and started making her way through the corridor, toward the Iron Throne.

When she arrived everyone turned to look at her, her own men with pride, the Lannister men with hatred and Arya with love. Surprisingly Cersei, Jaime and Tomman Lannister looked rather surprised or in awe. Of coarse there was also utter rage in the Lannisters eyes. The other people in the room were Margaery Tyrell and Varys. As soon as she entered, Varys sank to his knees, only to be called a traitor by Cersei.

"I serve the Realm Lady Lannister, and for now she is the best ruler in the interest of the realm"

Cersei huffed and required to be set free, as she was the queen.

"Yes you might be Queen regent, but since your husband was not the true king, that makes you a fake queen. You have no rights or power." Arya countered. Her voice cold as the North where she was from.

"Little Stark? Your father fought alongside Robert in that war. Why are you siding with the mad Targaryen?"

"Because she is the true Queen and she deserves the Iron Throne way more that any of you do. Not you, not Stanis, not your bastard child. Her!" Arya's face was red with anger, but her eyes were dedicated. The Lannisters were surprised by her actions and finally quieted down.

"As much as I would like to chop of all your heads, I will not for we have a lot to discuss. Take them to the dungeons" Daenerys informed her soldiers. The men asked if Varys and Margaery should also be incarcerated. Daenerys told them not to throw them in the dungeons, but put them in a guarded room.

When the room was cleared and only Arya and Daenerys remained, with two Unsullied guarding the doors, Daenerys finally looked upon the throne. It's was what she had dreamed of. She slowly walked toward it, as if in a dream. She reached it and slowly sat down. Her face was blank, but Arya knew she needed some space, so she decided to go take a look around the town and make sure everything was going smoothly.

'I'm finally here.', Daenerys thought, 'After all the blood and sweat and tears, I'm finally here, in the room of my fathers.'

As she was deep in thought, a woman came to the door. She was wearing Lannister armor and a sword. The Unsullied guards stopped and disarmed her, bringing Daenerys back into reality.

"Who are you?" Daenerys addressed the woman.

"I am Brienne of Tarth."

"And what is your business in Kings Landing, Lady Brienne?"

"Oh I am no Lady, but I am here on orders from my Lady to bring Jamie Lannister here."

"So is your Lady a friend of the Lannisters?"

"Oh no, I serve Lady Catelyn Stark and her command was for me to bring back her children, in exchange for Ser Lannister"

"Well then it's your lucky day, for I have a Stark right here in the keep with me"

"You have found Sansa?

"No, no. From the rumors I've heard, she was brought back to her family by Petyr Baelish"

"Well then which Stark could possibly be here? From what I know the younger Boys are at the Wall with Jon Snow, Robb is at The Twins with his mother and Arya Stark is dead"

Daenerys grinned at Arya, who had been standing in the doorway listening to their exchange. Brienne looked at the new Queen awkwardly not knowing why she was grinning. Maybe she had the Targaryen madness after all.

"Look behind you, Brienne of Tarth, and you shall discover that the reason Arya has been off radar is that she has been with me." Brienne turned around and saw Arya there.

"Lady Stark?" She asked weakly, not believing her eyes.

"Aye that is me, but I must borrow you words. I am no lady. My mother is a lady, as is my sister, but I am not a lady"

Brienne was startled for a second, but then demanded Arya came with her, so she could fulfill her task.

"That will not be necessary, as the Starks will soon be coming to Kings Landing. You are welcome to stay though and wait for their arrival. You may have a room in the keep." Daenerys offered and Brienne agreed. Arya looked at Daenerys questioningly and Daenerys smiled:

"Bring me a quill, ink and some parchment, please!"

So I hope you understood it... Tell me what you thought! Ps I'm going to be posting a new chapter every Wednesday.
-Maisila