Chapter Twenty Seven: Revenge Dress

Start from the beginning

Also, Warner wasn't driving? That meant he was drinking... and he didn't drink.

I sighed. Abby seemed to notice because after calling our uber she grabbed a bottle of vodka from the freezer and I grabbed a water bottle. We poured the vodka into the bottle and headed down to our uber.

After a few minutes in the uber, I got a text that makes my throat go dry.

Why the fuck is Warner at Franks with some random Blonde girl and you aren't here? - Amy

I try not to freak out right away. He could've just been standing next to a blonde, it doesn't mean Sierra has her claws in him.

When we arrive at Franks it is already packed, Abby and I may have taken too many shots in the uber but we were annoyed that we got left behind.

I step out of the uber and reach for my phone. I make sure to text Adam and not Warner because I am petty like that.

Where r u guys?

Pool Table - Adam

We linger near the door as I debate my plan of action. I had filled Abby in on who Sierra was and she was mad I didn't tell her sooner. A couple of college guys popped out of the bar and both of them stopped to check us out. Their appreciative gazes were based solely on my makeup and fuck-me-silly outfit. But I needed the confidence.

Taking a breath, we walk inside and make our way through the crowd. The music vibrates on the floor beneath my heels as we pass the booths on the left and head toward the archway where the main room opens onto the game room.

I Instantly spot our friends. The bar is packed full and I see Sarah and Amy sitting at one of the booths looking very close. We walked over and before I could get out a greeting Amy looked ready to fight "Okay who is this blonde bitch all over Warner. I almost pulled her away by her fake hair extensions but I figured I would leave her to you." Sarah puts her hand on Amy's thigh and Amy seems to ease up.

"It's okay she is not worth it trust me but thank you for the heads up." I smile as Amy turns to Sarah and kisses her on the forehead. After some gossiping, I spotted Adam who is talking to a few guys from the soccer team with a pool cue in his hand. Holding a beer bottle, Winston was watching Adam line up a shot, his own cue resting on the wall beside him.

I finally caught a glimpse of Warner but my heart drops. He is almost hidden from view in the corner, talking to Sierra who is in a low-cut bodysuit matched with a mini skirt.

I couldn't help but watch her figure and eye how her outfit looked on her. She always looked so much better than me. The bodysuit hugs her in all the right places and the skirt was the perfect length. I instinctively wrap my arms around myself, suddenly feeling super uncomfortable in my clothes. My stomach squeezes and I feel sick.

I knew wearing this dress was a bad idea. I look horrible.

I try to shake away my inner turmoil and the unwanted thoughts reeling around in my head but it's no use, they don't disappear. My subconscious continues to chastise me for the way I look, nitpicking every detail and every insecurity I have, continuing to compare me to Sierra.

I take a few deep breaths but Abby notices. She grabs my hand and squeezes it "You are the hottest girl in this bar, now show that bitch you are not to be fucked with". Her confidence is what I need to shut up the voice in my head.

I unbutton my coat, slip it off and hand it to the coat check with Abby. Then I square my shoulders and sauntered up to the pool table.

A wolf whistle slices through the music courtesy of one of the players named Max. "Je-sus", he marvels at me. "You look bangin" His blue eyes twinkle.