𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 42

Start from the beginning

We stayed silent again but a good silence. Like when you just go on your phones for a bit; then chat again.

I have this question floating in my mind. It could ruin what Vlad and Geni have but it's worth a try.

"Do you still have feelings for me, Vlad?"
———-

[Vlad's Pov]

What the fuck did he just say out of his mouth?

I blankly stare at the ground not knowing what to say. I haven't thought about that but now I'm thinking about it. Maybe I do. No, you're with the person you love. You've been with him for nearly your whole life but that was in a friendship way at first.

"You gave me a question to think about. You know I'm taken. I'm with Geni now" I make it clear for him to back off.

He got closer to me as he grabs my hand. "You avoided the question smart ass. I know you're with Geni and I respect that but if you still have feelings for me; not just hate, then do you love Geni at all? You don't want to now play with his feelings just because we had this one chat and that...we might have feelings for each other again. We both need to figure out what we want. If we possibly want to see each other. That would involve you telling Geni. One thing I know about love Vlad is you be completely honest or are you going to tell a white lie? Tell me you want for us to meet in secret to give this a shot?"

I don't want to be like that. No. I don't want to hurt Geni. "I love Geni. I know what I want" Anthony let go of my hand distancing himself.

"Do you know what you want though right now Vlad? Sleep on it and if you still love Geni and you just want us to be friends. We can. It's no hard feelings. You gonna tell him what we talked about or not?" Anthony flicked my shoulder as my eyes go wide.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? IF I TOLD HIM ABOUT THIS HE WOULD BE UPSET and MAYBE NEVER WANT TO BE WITH ME AGAIN" I raised my eyes going red as I got hugged.

Oh shit, this is a stupid idea that could ruin everything in my relationship.

"Kiss me" I got pushed to the ground.

I rub my eye as I jump back up.

"Vlad that's got to be a joke! That's che-" I cut him off as I put my hands on my hair.

"I know what cheating is! Just kiss me. It will determine if I love you or Geni more I promise. I'll just know. This won't hurt nobody if we just bury it!"

"You have gone insane. Fine. We will not talk about this TO ANYBODY!" Anthony looked around before grabbing my waist and pulling me in. This feels so...strange yet new energy.

He's going to go on. I pull him in attaching his lips to mine. Ok...I'm sorry Geni but this feels amazing.

This isn't good. This wasn't supposed to happen. I'm supposed to kill him not be fucking kissing him! No this is awful! I don't know what to do!

I close my eyes losing the battle to my thoughts.

We both pull away as I wrap my arms around his shoulders. As I look down at his eye. "Not gonna lie...I enjoyed that. You are a good kisser Vlad anybody ever told you that? Wait yeah well...what are you thinking?" I turn away sighing.

I put my hand on my face. "This is tough. Listen, if I was not with Geni I would run away with you and just let there be a us. I'm sorry Anthony but let's just be friends. You're a good kisser but you will have somebody better. This is just a MASSIVE mistake. We're keeping buried as I said. I'll just tell Geni that we're cool now"

Anthony rubs his hair as he makes sure he has his belongings. "Yeah, that's probably the best. I'm glad you have it figured out. I won't tell anyone and hey thanks for helping me discover my sexuality. Probably would have thought I was still straight ya know. I'll see you tomorrow" He starts to walk away throwing me a middle finger as I throw one back.

I sit back down. Not ready to go back home yet. I can't believe I just did that. I KNEW IT WAS A BAD IDEA! Think before you fucking act next time dipshit.

I run my fingers through my lips still feeling that kiss. I've created some mess here. Everything will be fine nothing else happened but a kiss it's not like I did anything bad to the point where it's unforgivable. I rejected Anthony anyway! If I would have just run away with him it would have been way worse!

I still have to make it up to Gens but I have an idea for that.

I don't even want to kill him anymore. I want him in my life as my best friend. How it should have still been all those years.

I speak in Romanian.

"A kiss can change your opinion of someone huh?"