Chapter 60 - Finale

Start from the beginning

"What the hell is wrong with that?" Jungkook asked shrugging his shoulders".

"Wait....what did you say Hobi hyung?" I asked...it's only now that my brain registered it...Hobi said "Jimin and your babies." What Babies when there's only one baby?

"What do you mean?" Hobi asked confused.

"You said Jimin and your babies. We only have one baby." I said. Yoongi directed his gaze away from me.

"Uh-oh, shit has hit the fan" he said scratching his head. Now I'm starting to think there's more to this.

"You misheard me...I said Jimin and your baby" Hobi said looking at Tae clearly asking for help. Tae just laughed even though he was trying to keep it in.

"Jinnie, I think baby Hye wants us home now... let's go before a big fight breaks" Namjoon said...okay there's definitely something.

"Jungkook what's going on? Why are they acting so weird?" I asked pouting looking at my handsome husband. He's so hot.

" What? I don't know...I don't ... It's...nothing... they're just uhm....crazy I think?" He said in an asking manner diverting his eyes away from mine.

"JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!" I shouted making all of them keep quite and squirm with fear...I don't know why they keep saying I'm scary when I'm mad... I'm an angel, even when I'm mad.

"You're pregnant" Tae blurted it out...he earned himself ugly stares from Jungkook and the rest of the guys.

"What? I can't hide anything from him, he's my fucking soulmate" Tae said defending himself. I just laughed at him...his jokes are really bad.

"Oh how nice. You knew I was pregnant before I knew it myself" I said sarcastically and laughed at him. What nonsense is that.

"Yes actually we just knew it before you knew it yourself" Hobi said hugging his Tae.

"Ohhhh that's how it is now...ganging up on me with your not so funny jokes. Jungkook tell them to stop" I said looking at Jungkook.

He looked at me but he eyes didn't meet mine...they just stayed stuck on my stomach and then he looked away again.

"Jungkook?" I called out to him...he looked at me briefly then looked down..

"You guys all have a bad sense of humor." I said chuckling...I knew they were joking but they were making me scared now...like.... pregnant.

"Hot wings and Mayonnaise? What do you have to say about that?" Jin asked me.

"Who doesn't like hot wings and Mayonnaise?" I asked.

"You hate mayonnaise" Tae stated. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't have morning sickness" I said to them with a proud voice.

"Doesn't mean you're not pregnant" Yoongi said.

"Ahhh Hyung!!! You too!!!" I half shouted. Why would they all decide to gang up on me.

"I haven't even got tested... I'm not pregnant and you guys can't prove it...stop saying I'm pregnant." I said folding my arms against my chest with a pout on my lips.

"Wellllllll actually...." Jungkook said beside me...I looked at him taking out a piece of paper and handing it to me. I looked at it and it was a paper saying I tested positive for pregnancy...I never even went tested but the paper was signed today....So Jungkook lied about going to work, but he went to test a sample of mine perhaps?....

"Jungkook?" I looked at him asking him to explain.

"Baby...I had my suspicions and when I asked you about a baby you said you're still raising Areum and it's way too early for another baby. I knew you weren't gonna get tested so I had to do it myself." He explained.

Ooopps there it is...it's disappearing, every ounce of hotness and handsomeness that I was seeing when I looked at him... it's disappearing and right now I'm looking at little cockroach....and I beat cockroaches.

"Jeon Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook!.... Jeon FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!!" I shouted the last part...

"Run" I heard Yoongi whisper beside Jungkook. As if on cue he immediately stood up and I followed him with my slipper on my hand. I'm so gonna kill him.

"I'LL KILL YOU JUNGKOOK.....WHY DID YOU GET ME PREGNANT!!! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE STOP RUNNING!!!" I shouted running after him.

" I'M SORRY BABY, IM SORRY I SWEAR IT'S THE LAST TIME." he said still running away from me.

The guys were just laughing, even Areum was laughing. I'm so glad he finds this exciting." I stopped running and went to sit back down.... I'm not sad, I'm happy deep down. I wanna give Jungkook a soccer team of kids but I just like having a huge stomach. Plus we're married now. We can have babies anytime we wants.

"JEON JUNGKOOK I SWEAR TO GOD IF THIS BABY ISN'T A GIRL I'M GONNA CUT YOUR FUCKING DICK OFF!!!" I shouted as he was now resting on the stairs.

"Jimin if that baby isn't a girl, I'm killing you." Yoongi said. Ahh why is he making it my fault, it's Kookie's sperm.

"CAN I COME BACK NOW?" Jungkook asked from the stairs.

"Yeah... please warm up some wings and bring Mayonnaise on the way...thank you handsome hubby" I said.

"See what we mean" Tae said laughing.

"You're not mad at me anymore?" Jungkook asked me.

"No I'm not mad" I said.

"Then tell me you love me." Jungkook said smiling...gosh how can I say no when that face charms me and makes my knees weak.

"I Love you Jeon Jungkook" I said to him.

"I love you too Jeon Jimin" he said and happily skipped to get those wings for me.

"What about us?" Hobi asked...

"I love you Hobi hyung, I love you TaeTae, I love you Jin Hyung, I love you Namjoon hyung, I love you Yoongi hyung and I love you the most baby Areum" I said smiling.

"God that was a lot of I love you's in one day" I said laughing this time making them all join.

"We love you too Jimin" Yoongi said patting my head like I'm a little puppy. I just smiled.

.
.
It's them who were always there for me. I truly love them with my all. And I wish we can still be together for all these years to come. They're my home and happiness, friends and family. And our new addition which for some reason I didn't know about...but I'm very happy he/she is coming. That only means more Gucci clothes for my babies, and LV clothes that Namjoon buys without hesitation as well. I'm truly blessed to have them.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.THE END.

.
.
.
.GUYS ITS BEEN AMAZING. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT. YOU ARE LITERALLY AMAZING AND I'M SO GRATEFUL TO YOU ALL.

I THOUGHT I WAS JUST PLAYING AROUND BY STARTING THIS STORY BUT AFTER RECEIVING GOOD FEEDBACK I DECIDED TO CONTINUE. I'M SAD THAT IT'S COME TO AN END BUT ANOTHER ONE IS GONNA COME SOON.

Thank you so much guys...and also for not being silent readers, you gave me pointers and great ideas through out the book. Thank you all.

💜💜💜💜Borahae 💜💜💜💜