Chapter 3

Candy shop

JIMINS'S POV

The shop/cafe wasn't too busy. Just a few customers who would order takeout and leave, while a few of them would sit and eat inside. I was grateful that my first day wasn't that busy. And I was even more grateful because TaeTae was sitting on the table at the corner watching me. He literally said and I quote " Chim, I need to see you in action on your first day" and yes there he is. Watching me work and he keeps smiling and winking at me.

" Park Jimin right?" I turned and came face to face with a handsome tall man, he had broad shoulders and beautiful purplish hair.

" Yes. I - I'm Park...Jimin" I bit my tongue, mentally scolding my self for stuttering at the presence of such a handsome man. And no bitches, don't get any ideas. He was just handsome and not smiling so I was intimidated.

" I'm Kim Soekjin, here. Sign the contract because you forgot to sign In the morning" he said handing me a contract of about just two pages. I took it along with the pen. I was about to sign when I remembered something.

" Sir? Can I - uhm- sign this at home? I wanna read it through for clear understanding." I say hoping that he'd agree. He looked at me with a look I couldn't understand, but after a while his plump pouty lips formed into a smile. He had a beautiful plumpy smile.

" Oh Jimin...you might just be my favorite employee, you Mochi looking like human being, it's fine baby. Take the contract home and read it through. How could I say no when you look so cute?" He said pinching my cheeks, and I blushed looking down.

" Uh..thank you Mr Soekjin." I said shyly, he ruffled my hair smiling fondly.

"Call me Jin Hyung. Don't be so formal" he said. I also smiled fondly looking at him.

" Yah don't look at me like that, I might just fall in love. Go back to work now, oh look...there are my regulars, go and serve them. Please show them respect, those men are very rich okay?" He said before he disappeared in the back without even waiting for me to answer him. I sighed looking at the men coming in. They all were intimidating, pardon me but I've never been this exposed to people. I've always been that boy who is unnoticed all my laugh. Taehyung always managed to have everyone's eyes on him, while his eyes were only on me. Which is what I loved about him.

I took the menus doing a few breaths. I slowly went towards their table while Tae winked and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled involuntarily till I reached their table.

" Good day Gentleman. Here are your menus, I'll be back when you are ready to order" I said mentally doing a victory dance because I didn't stutter.

"Just give us the usual"  I stared at the man who had a straight face, running his hand through his minty hair.

"What's your usual Sir?" I asked trying so hard to be respectful and humble. I'm only new here and I don't know who they are or what their usual is.

" Seriously? Who doesn't know our usual?" Said the other handsome man with black hair, his bangs covering his eyebrows as he was looking at his phone. I rolled my eyes but mentally scolded myself for it. If they saw it, they'd probably think I'm rude.

" Oh come on guys, how stupid can you be? Don't you see that he's new here?" ( They both glanced at me, their eyes didn't even stay on me as they focused back on what they were doing. )

"Give us the three vanilla cake slices and three Vanilla milkshakes" the blonde haired male said with the brightest smile. I couldn't help but to return it. His smile was contagious and bright like a ray of sunshine.

" Your order will be here within 3 minutes Sir" I smiled and left going towards the counter.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I'm so tempted to ask Hobi and Yoongi to pinch me but I know that will make me sound like I'm crazy. I stole glances at that waitress as she walked away to get our orders.

" Oh My...Pinch me guys" Hobi Hyung said fanning himself with his hands. I guess he beat me to it. I pinched his arm so hard that he screamed a bit.

"Yah Jungkookah...what was that for?" I laughed at him.

" Well you asked for it Hobi hyung. Why would you even want us to pinch you?" I asked even though I already had an idea why. I mean I wanted to be pinched myself So.

" Are you trying to tell me that you didn't see the beauty that was Infront of us?" He asked me as If I was being oblivious to something.

" Are you talking about the girl that took our orders?" Suga Hyung asked beating me to it.

" Girl? How oblivious can you guys be? He was a boy!!" He said half shouting. I furrowed my eyebrows and looking and Yoongi he also had the same look on his face.

" A boy? But I... I'll see him when he comes back" Yoongi said and I just shrugged and continued chatting to Hwasa on the phone. I couldn't even hear the conversation that the guys were engrossed in. My girlfriend is my priority after all, I may not tell her that I love her but I'm really grateful to her And I appreciate her.....FUCK THERE I GO AGAIN...I didn't say that I love her. But I do, I mean...yeah I do. I'm just not one for commitment and long term relationships, that's why I'm confused about my feelings for Hwasa. But I really do love her. I think.

" Hmm here comes the cake" Hobi hyung said clapping his hands with a smile as bright as the sunshine. He really is sunshine for a reason, isn't he?

I turned my eyes to the waiter coming with a silver platter that had our cakes and Milkshakes. He was walking carefully But trying his best to be fast. I bet he didn't want to spill or fall. His lips were slightly pouted as he came towards us. His blonde hair bangs falling on his forehead. But those pouted plump lips though. I snapped out of my thoughts as he got to our table.

" Here is your order gentleman. Please do enjoy, and I'm really sorry if it took longer to arrive" The boy said with the most honey sweet voice, my heart skipped a beat. Why does his voice sound so good? I'm just crazy.

" Oh no problem...wait what is your name again? I want you to always serve when I come here, you're cute"  Hobi hyung said. I just chuckled and rolled my eyes at his words. When I looked at them I noticed that their eyes were on me. Even the waiters eyes were on me. Hmm he has beautiful eyes. I thought to my self.

" And? Why are your looking at me? " I asked in a rude manner. Oops, I didn't mean to sound rude but who cares. I don't know this guy and I couldn't care less about him. He looked away shaking his head.

"S - sorry..sorry Sir" he said stuttering. I kept quite and looked at Hobi hyung who was looking at me with a disapproving look. I just looked away from him and strated sipping on my milkshake.

" Enjoy your desert gentleman" the fluffy boy said as he turned his back on us walking towards the counter. I looked at him as a taller guy approached him and held his hand. They seemed to be in a conversation for a while. The tall guy looked at our table and sat back down on his table at the corner.

" Great Jungkook, Just great. I didn't even catch his name because you scared him away. I should smack that attitude out of you" Hobi hyung said. I looked at Yoongi for some help but he just shrugged and ate his cake.

"After this cake...I want some sleep" Yoongi hyung said.

" Hmm trust you to say that. While Hobi hyung is threatening me right in front of you." I said and the three of us laughed while eating our cakes. Damn this CA tastes so good. I may not agree to Hobi hyung that I like this place but I really do. I don't like Candy but the cakes...are top notch, who ever does the baking is talented.

I ate as I kept looking by the counter to see if that waiter will be there but he wasn't. So I just figured it would be good for me to stop thinking about his fluffiness and cuteness. Besides, I have a beautiful girlfriend. What more do I need huh?

Third chapter, I honestly don't know what I'm doing but I hope it'll turn out good. Forgive me for spelling errors if they're there. I wrote this with my eyes partly closed. I'm so sleepy

Borahae 💜