Chapter 54

Jimins's POV

I had just woken up in the morning and Jungkook wasn't in bed with me. I stretched my petite body and walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and after I was done I put lotion on my skin. I went to look for my favorite black T-shirt but it wasn't in my closet. Gosh Jungkook better not be wearing my shirt coz I swear to God I'll get mad. He's gonna make it big too.

"Damnit Jungkook" I mumbled to myself walking downstairs with a shirt on. I just had black jeans on.

When I got there Jungkook was there with all the guys. Even Jared who was carrying Areum-Byeol.

"Jeez guys it's so early for you to be here" I said rolling my eyes. They just merely laughed. Jungkook rushed to me and hugged me trying to cover up my upper body.

"Jeez Jimin why did you come here naked? You know your friends don't announce when they come here and even my brother is here for fucks sake" Jungkook half shouted clinging onto me.

"First of all...I'm not a girl, I don't have boobs So stop covering me. And secondly where's my black T-shirt??" I asked him trying to push him away.

"Ohh I packed it" Jungkook said.

"Get off me....packed it where??" I asked. He showed me a bag leather bag which was packed and full. I looked at him confused and only then I noticed that he was also dressed in black jeans and white LV shirt with white sneakers. He looked hot like he was going somewhere.

"Please don't tell me you're going back to Russia because I swear to God I'll kill you this time Jungkook." I said to him while pointing my chubby finger to him.

"No I'm not...but we are going to Tokyo." He said smiling and kissing my forehead.

"Bitch you're going to get your ass fucked in Tokyo, and we're watching Areum for you" Tae said. I looked at him in confusion. What are they talking about?.

"I don't understand" I just said blankly.

"You look like you don't understand a thing. So what's going on here is that You and big bro are going to Tokyo. To celebrate your birthday which is tomorrow." Jared said to me and then it finally clicked. Tomorrow was Saturday and it was my birthday.

"So...Jungkook is...Jungkook is taking me to Tokyo, to celebrate my birthday? " I asked finally getting it.

"Yeah baby. So feed your sexy ass, we should leave within an hour to the airport." Jungkook said.

I looked at them nodding. I was containing my excitement but lord knows I wanted to scream out loud and jump around.

"Hmm okay I'm going to Tokyo...for my birthday." I said folding my hands into fists and biting my lips.

"It's fine you can scream." Namjoon hyung said. As if on cue I laughed and jumped around with screams. I jumped on to Jungkook and he held my waist and spun me around.

"Ahhhhh thank you so much Kookie, thank you, thank you,thank you so much...I love you so much. I love every single thing about you baby thank you." I said kissing all over his face while he was still carrying me with my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Wow. I should take you on weekends away everytime then if I get so much love." Jungkook said kissing my lips

"Okay we get it. You guys are in love. Stop it I'm getting kinda jealous" Yoongi hyung said.

"Yoongi you have a girlfriend" Hobi said laughing.

"Yeah I don't mean it like that. I mean I'm getting jealous because my girlfriend's not here." Yoongi said explaining.

"Okay Jimin enough hugging. Eat, you guys have a Plane to catch" Jin said. I got off Jungkook and ate the breakfast which was already prepared for me. I couldn't even contain my excitement I literally ate as fast as I could.

"Woah slow down baby you're gonna choke" Jungkook said brushing the back of my neck. I just looked at him and smiled as my eyes disappeared to small crescents.

"Wow Jungkook. You must be the Boyfriend of the year. You're making my Chimmy so happy and I'm happy too. Jimin please enjoy your weekend away and Don't get pregnant again" Tae said smiling. I returned the smile also and went to hug him. We hugged for some time just enjoying being in each other's arms.

"Okay I'm getting jealous, Jimin go out on your shirt. We need to go." Jungkook said. I laughed pulling out of the hug and I went galloped up to the bedroom. I put on a white shirt and sneakers and took my lip balm putting it in my pocket then I went back downstairs.

"Okay I'm ready then" I said smiling.

"You look good" Jared said smiling.

"Jared the rules Haven't changed. You don't compliment Jimin at all. I'm capable of doing that by myself" Jungkook said jealousy visible everywhere on his face.

"Jungkook it was just a compliment. Don't get mad." I said getting on my toes to kiss his forehead but he rolled his eyes. I then walked to baby Areum who literally reached his short arms to me. Oh god why do I have to leave my munchkin behind?

"Hey baby...hey my love...oh daddy hates doing this. I don't wanna leave you behind baby" I said kissing his tiny face and handsaw all over. He was giggling and his hands grabbed a little to tight on my cheeks scratching me a little bit.

"Damn little man we gotta cut them nails. Tae would you..." He cut me off before I finished.

"It's okay I'll cut his nails. I don't wanna get a tiny scratch on my face from that little cat." Tae said laughing.

"Thanks you're the best." I said.

"Okay little man. We're have to go okay? Don't cause trouble okay? Be good to your uncles, do not cry also. Be an angel like daddy." Jungkook said kissing Areum.

"Ohhh daddy's gonna miss his little munchkin. I love you okay baby? Kiss Daddy" I said kissing him.

"Baby Don't be sad. We're gonna be back to him after this weekend only okay?" Jungkook said to me.

"Okay...guys thank you for watching him for us. I'm so grateful." I said to the guys.

"It's fine Jimin. Just have fun with Jungkook and we'll see the both of you on Monday when you come back" Jin Hyung said.

After hugs and a lot of goodbyes were said, Jungkook and I finally left with a cab to the airport. We got there in less then 30 minutes.

In less then 5 minutes we went in to our flight and it was first class baby.

"We could have flew in economy Jungkook" I said.

"My legs are way to long for economy" he said walking in front of me. I looked at him shaking my head. He was though. His legs are way too long, and they make him look even hotter.

"Hurry your short legs up" Jungkook said as I was left behind admiring him. I chuckled and followed him behind.

"For your information, my legs are really long. Just not long as yours " I said as we were boarding the plane.

.

.
Sorry I didn't update yesterday lovies I was caught up with some work.
Borahae 💜