34

Continue.....

Sid is carrying his love in his arms...she wrapped her legs around his waist...hold his neck in his arms both looking each other with love , passion , desire

he is happy...so so much happy that his love got her memories back from their last birth ....he forgot that sometime before she is in pain in police station.....in this moment she is wrapped in his arms n he knows he will protect her from everything.....he trust himself more than anything when it comes to her happiness.....

He reached in his room....n close the door behind......

she is lost in his facial features....she is reminding everything.....she even know the things that he didn't saw yet...

About his family.... about the places they most visit in city Mumbai.... about the villian.....she knows everything

he raised his eyebrows n ask her what she is thinking.......

he lay on bed with her....she is under him....legs still wrapped around him...she lowers her lashes n smile brightly.....

Sid :- shonaaaaa
he bend on her face n nuzzled his nose on her chin....

she took High breathe...n move her fingers in his hairs.....

she is at peace... listening same word from his mouth.....he fulfill his promise...he told her that he will call her with the same name in their every birth they are going to meet n he will call her....shona.....his shona....

her ears are absorbing the sweetness of the word shona....when he call her shona that time his voice feels different to her.....

she got goosebumps by listening his husky voice

Shehnaaz :- ummmm
Sid :- where you lost when we enter inside
Shehnaaz :- open her eyes n smile
thinking about that how is this possible that we are recalling our last birth.... we're so lucky bebu......

her eyes filled wid tears.....she can clearly saw their last meeting....when he is injured badly n they both leave this world together wid the promice that they will meet eachother in every birth......

Sid :- god didn't give the chance to everyone.....when he feels that couple is in strong feelings for eachother....they are destined to be together then only he shower his blessings on them

yes shona we're lucky.... luckiest that we again met n going to be fulfill our dreams.....

They hold each other's hand.....

they look each other
Sid :- I want to make love to you.....mark you with my love

he utter near her lips

Shehnaaz:- I am already yours bebu

Sid start to kiss her neck.....he nibble her skin.... suck her..lick her...bite her.....his fingers are caressing her hairs lovingly....

she is moaning.....n moving her hand on his back......he start to suck her chin....n jawline

Sid :- you're mine shona
Shehnaaz:- yes I am yours.....for every birth....I will be yours only
Sid kissed her lips hungrily....

they part away coz of running out of breath
he took sharp breathe on her lips n so as she....he nibble again on her lips......

his hand cupped her breast n give a massage there.....he is in love wid her this body part....he love to play wid it....he always authorised on her each part of body.....

he love to love her madly, deeply, passionately
He loves her beyond anything n so as she....

After giving lot of kisses on her face he cupped her cheeks