14| Epilogue 🔞

Start from the beginning

(Jungkook's outfit↑)

(Jungkook's outfit)

Taehyung looked at his left now and saw a bunny boy standing across him with a wide smile.

"Jungkookie...my love." Taehyung opened his arms wide, gesturing his husband to come to him.

Jungkook wasted no time and ran towards him and jumped on him, later hugged him. He started to tear up as he hugged Taehyung tightly, "I missed you soooooo much hyungie. I-I missed you every day, every second."

"I missed you too Kookie. It was hard not waking up next to you...but now that we are together, let's spend every inch of secind together..ok love? Now stop crying." Taehyung said & kissed the younger's forehead.

Jungkook took off the mask from Taehyung's face and crashed his lips onto Taehyung's.

"Damn, I missed those cherry lips of yours." Taehyung said as be licked his lips.

"Same here." Jungkook giggled but stopped ad he heard some ppl murmuring something which was inaudible. Suddenly a girl started screaming from the top of her lungs.

"OMFG, GUYS KIM TAEHYUNG IS HERE WITH HIS HUSBAND, WHO JUST CAME BACK FROM CANADA. WE NEED AN AUTOGRAPH, HURRY UP Y'ALL BISHES!!"

"Holy crap." Jungkook mumbled as he saw a bunch of girls coming towards them to get an autograph from Taehyung.

Some even talked to Jungkook while Taehyung happily gave them their autograph.

After a while, they bid bye to Taehyung's fans and walked outside of the airport.

Jungkook frowned when he didn't Taehyung's car anywhere, that they bought few years ago.

Suddenly Taehyung appeared with his bike, startling Jungkook.

"W-wow....Tae..."

"What are you waiting for babe? Hop in!! I'm taking you home in my bike. You can give your suitcase and bags to Uncle Lee " Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

"Hello, Uncle Lee, how are you doing???" Jungkook asked as he bowed to him.

"I'm good sir. Welcome back to Korea."