11 | "I love you~"

Start from the beginning

"I-uh-" Jungkook fiddled with his fingers as he realised he confessed to Taehyung in the heat of the moment.

"Well, guys, I'll be heading out. Enjoy ur time." Jimin winked and left.

As soon as Jimin left, Jungkook crashed his lips onto Taehyung's, catching him off-guard.

Their kiss was kind of sloopy, they missed each other's lips very much. After kissing for few minutes, Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and leaned towards Taehyung, resting his forehead onto Taehyung's one.

"You heard me Tae. I love you. I have loved you since a long time. And I will love you till death apart us. You make me feel the world's luckiest man honestly. I just can't describe how mich you made me loved in these past few months. I love you."

Jungkook's words brought tears in Taehyung's eyes.

"Really? You aren't going to leave me right?" Taehyung asked.

"Never. I'm extremely sorry for whatever I did. I'm sorry Tae. I was an asshole to you. I'm sorry." Jungkook said and placed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

They were suddenly puked away from their own world they heard a cough. It was none other than Jungkook's parents.

"D-dad? Mom..."

"Yeah. We came to check how Taehyung is doing!!" Mrs. Jeon exclaimed as her eyes lit up seeing Taehyung in a good state.

"Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon. Pls take my greetings. I'm sorry I am unable to stand up right now. My legs hurts."

"Ah no. It's fine. How are you feeling?" This time, Mr. Jeon spoke.

"I'm feeling better than before sir. Thank you very much for saving my life sir. I owe you my life."

"Not a problem. No need to thank me. Also, don't call mr sir...you can call me..um father."

Jungkook's widen as he heard his dad's words. How did his dad change that much?? It's unbelievable.

Mr. Jeon noticed notice his son's expressions so he decided to explain.

"I know you guys might be thinking why am I acting nice to Taehyung. Well, just a few hours ago, he proved be a good son-in-law to me. He's a hardworking man I can see that. I'm very much sorry Taehyung, I know I don't deserve your forgiveness."

"Pls don't sir-father. You will make me feel guilty if you do that." Taehyung said as he scratched his nap out of nervousness.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "What's going on? Tae what are you hiding?"

"Actually, it's about your college fees. You remember the day when I told you I will pay all the money? Well, I took another job as my current salary wasn't enough to pay got your college expenses. I went to met Jimin to ask him to find me a job but he said he couldn't find any so on your way back home, I saw an ad recruiting candidates for a movie. I happily went there with Jimin and talked to the director about the role but they said it's already full. They won't accept anyone anymore.
I was heartbroken but still I requested him a lot for any kind of job for that specific amount of money. He asked me the reason behind why was I so desperate for getting another job while having one already so I told him that I need to pay my husband's medical college fees which is why he decided to give me a role...but that was too dangerous. It was to jump from a high building, while sliding down with your bike. He said there's a lot more to do and it can risk my life since I'm not trained for this. Jimin also tried to stop me but I didn't listen to him and took the role. He told me to sign a contract saying he will only hand me the money if I agree to work with him for 1 month and he won't be responsible if anything happens to me. I accepted to simce thst was the last day to pay ghr gees. That's why I came home late that day. Well now look, I'm here now, at the hospital."