09 | Broken hearts

Comincia dall'inizio

"Tomorrow's the day my exam results will be declared."

"I know. And I'm sure you will do your best. Don't worry about it that much." Taehyung said and gave an assuring look to Jungkook.

"Looks like I've to prepare the surprise as soon as possible." Taehyung thought.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Morning came soon and Jungkook woke up by the sound of his alarm. He woke up and saw he's cuddling with Taehyung again. This time he isn't embarassed as he was before. He is sure he loves Taehyung but he isn't sure about what the older thinks od him. Come to think of it, hr hasn't told the older about his feelings.

"I'll tell him about my feelings after I get my results." Jungkook mumbled while blushing.

"Oh....you are up.." Taehyung's husky deep voice caught Jungkook off-guard.

"Oh my god, his morning voice is so hot....It's making me horny..." Jungkook shut his eyes to control himself.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm going to get ready. Come to the breakfast table soon~" Jungkook said and gave a peck on Taehyung's cheek making him dumbfounded.

"What in the world just happened?" Taehyung muttered as caressing his cheek.

As usual, they did their breakfast. Taehyung helped Jungkook in washing thr dishes. Then they both got ready for their respective work.

"Good luck, Jungkook. Don't worry too much. Eveything will be alright."

"Thank you Tae. Bye I'll be going." Jungkook said amd Tae nooffed.

As soon as he left, Taehyung took out his phone & dialed someone's number.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung. Dod you.made all the arrangements that I asked you yo do it?"

"Yes, Mr. Kim. We are almost done. In few hours, we will finish rest of thr work in your house."

"Pefect. Thank you."

Today's the day, Taehyung's gonna propose the love of his life. He's gonna throw a party for him. He's confident that everything will go smoothly as he planned.

But oh boy...he was so wrong.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"So, class, as you know this semester's exam results are gonna get published today. After that you are gonna get promoted to the third year. How does that feel?"

"Feels nice sir....as long as I pass the exams." One of the students said.

"Well, if you have attempted all the questions sincerely then there's no way you will fail this semester." The professor stated sternly.

"Anyways, class is over for now. You can check the bulletin board, the results are already published. And Mr. Jeon, I would like you to accompany me to my office."

Jungkook nodded.

After few minutes, he went to hiz teacher's cabin and knocked on thr door.