03 | Taekook : Married

Start from the beginning

"Kookie, here's pair of shorts and a t-shirt -" Before Taehyung finished his sentence, Jungkook snatched the clothes; getting irritated with Taehyung's presence.

"Thanks, I am going to sleep. And don't call me with those nicknames, just call me Jungkook." Jungkook spat and went towards the bed leaving a confused Taehyung behind.

"Is he bipolar or something? A bit earlier he was talking to me nicely...and now he's acting bratty??!" Taehyung thought and went to take a shower too but stopped when he remembered Jungkook hasn't eaten dinner.

"Jungkook, what about your dinner?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Kim fucking Taehyung, don't disturb me. I'm not hungry. Good night." Jungkook spat and covered himself with a blanket.

Taehyung sighed and said, "as you wish. I am going to take a shower."

As soon as Taehyung went to the bathroom, Jungkook bursted into tears thinking about his marriage. He didn't wanted his world to turn upside down. Not even in his dreams.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Morning came very soon. Jungkook's alarm started to ring to remind Jungkook has to go to college. He woke up and saw a sleeping Taehyung, looking like an absolute angel. Jungkook literally stared at him.

He caressed his face and mumbled, "he's so handsome."

Suddenly he was pulled out of thoughts when Taehyung started to move in his sleep

Suddenly he was pulled out of thoughts when Taehyung started to move in his sleep. Jungkook immediately got up from the bed and mentally slapped himself, "Jungkook what the fuck are you doing?!"

He immediately went towards the bathroom and took a shower. Then he went to the kitchen to made breakfast as he saw he still has some time to do breakfast. He saw Taehyung groaning in his sleep and decided to make some breakfast for Taehyung too.

After making the breakfast, Jungkook thought he should eat and left. He thought he will put a note beside Taehyung's breakfast but he decided to wake up Taehyung as he saw numerous messages and missed calls from a guy named 'Chim'.

Chim🐥:

Tae, where the fuck are you?! Are you still at your house?

Tae, pls come fast, your shifts starts at 8 am and it's currently 7:30 am...if u don't hurry up, then you know, our boss, Namjoon hyung won't spare you.

Jungkook saw the messages popping up in the lock screen. He didn't touch the phone as it's wrong to touch someone's phone without their permission. He sighed and went towards Taehyung.

"Hey, wake up. You are getting late for work."

"Hey, Taehyung!!" Jungkook was getting annoyed as Taehyung was still not waking up. So he decided to scream near his ear as he had no choice left.

He took a deep breath and screamed "KIM TAEHYUNG!!"

Taehyung jolted up in fear, "oh my god what's happening?! Why tf are u yelling near my ear, you stupid bunny?!"

"Why am I yelling? Well, check your messages. Someone named 'Chim' is continuously calling and texting you to reach to your workplace. It's 7:30 am...you are getting late."

"I-holy shit. Namjoon hyung will kill me." Taehyung said as he rushed towards the bathroom. Jungkook chuckled at his clumsiness.

Few minutes later, Taehyung came out of the shower and frowned when he saw Jungkook sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here? It's almost 8 am, aren't you gonna be late for college?" Taehyung asked.

"And who's at fault here? I got late bcz I was trying to wake you up." Jungkook replied.

"Who told u to wake me up?" Taehyung asked again as he raised his eyebrows.

"Stop asking me questions and hurry up. I don't have time. Just give me a ride in your bike. Also, I made you breakfast, so eat it." Jungkook said making Taehyung look towards the dining table. His lips curved into a small smile seeing Jungkook made breakfast for him. He muttered a 'thank you' to Jungkook before digging in.