One - The Sound of Wedding Bells

Zacznij od początku

One night, he took all of his medications he had been given to help his mental health. We heard his cries coming from our bathroom. A sound that I will never be able to erase from my mind. He said he wanted it to end.

he admitted he wanted to kill himself

He was rushed to Grey-Sloan and they made sure that what happened was reversed. He was in a losing battle with his mental health, and after having a psych evaluation they said he would benefit from a stay on the psychiatric ward to help him take back control of his mental health. He spent 7 weeks there.

(TW END)

Since then, he has been doing much better and was able to move back home.

"Grazie Andrea" I say with a smile on my face. I turn around as I hear the pitter patter of Bruno. "Ciao Bruno" I say, trying to match his excitement.

"Do you like his bow and suit" Andrea asks. I look at where Bruno's collar should be, and in its place is a little dicky bow. His harness looks like a tux jacket.

"I love it." I say, holding back tears. "No, no. I cannot cry before I even step onto the aisle."

"It's okay Car, it's your wedding day. You can cry as much or as little as you want to. Sunflower isn't going to help either" Andrea says as he comes closer to me. "Are we ready to get started"

I nod my head and link arms with my man of honour and take hold of Bruno's leash.

Maya's POV

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One Step Closer

Vic looks up at me from the other side of the aisle with her ukulele in her hand and a mic in front of her. She nods at me and begins to play and sing A million dreams- The greatest showman. A song recommendation from Amelia as it is her current obsession.

Amelia takes the lead and walks down the aisle in her baby pink dress with a beautiful puffy skirt and a ribbon tied at the back. She scatters petals down the aisle and stands next to Warren who is going to officiate our wedding.

Then it is my turn.

I take a deep breath and look at Andy. We nod at each other before walking down the aisle together. Rather than us being 'given away', both Carina and I decided to walk down the aisle with our maid/man of honour. Everyone's eyes are on me as we walk in time to the some all the way down the end of the aisle. When I reach where Amelia and Ben are, I turn back around and look up towards where I just came from and await for the appearance of the rest of our family.

Carina's POV

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

We had done so well not seeing each other and now it was finally time for me to see my soon to be wife and our daughter for the first time today. I knew that Maya was making her way down the aisle because we had 'cues' in the song of when we were going to walk down the aisle. Amelia would walk down during the first verse of the song, Maya and Andy the second, then Andrea, Bruno and I took the third verse. It was just about to come to the start of my verse so the three of us turned the corner and looked down to where Maya was now stood with Ben and Amelia. Andy took her seat at the front as that was what we decided to happen.