Y/N laughed at her unnie before turning back to her phone.

Ryujinnie: Let's hang out after our schedules today

Y/NN: Sure, what time is your schedule done?

Ryujinnie: Around 9 pm, you?

Y/NN: 8 pm, I'll just meet up with you at 10 pm

Ryujinnie: Come over to our dorm, okay?

Y/NN: Yes ma'am

Ryujinnie: 😠

Y/NN: 😁

"Y/N, we have arrived. Get out, hurry hurry hurry!" Isa said loudly as she pushed Y/N out of the door of the car which ended with Y/N landing on her butt on the floor.

"Rude! I wasn't ready," Y/N pouted before she glared at her unnie, who simply smiled cheekily and stepped out of the car. Y/N got up with the help of Isa and dusted off her pants.

"Sorry, but you were too slow." Y/N simply rolled her eyes and followed her group members towards the entrance of the building for their interview with a radio show.

***

The door of the dorm where the girls of ITZY lived opened abruptly after Y/N knocked on it. Once the door opened, a smiling Ryujin could be seen and Y/N couldn't help the big smile that appeared on her face upon laying her eyes on the blonde in front of her.

"You made it! Come on hurry, let's go to the living room." Ryujin grabbed Y/N's hand and dragged her towards the living room, not noticing how Y/N's cheeks reddened slightly because of the physical contact between them.

Y/N had always been the type of girl to be shy when you first meet her, but once she has grown comfortable with you, she would become less shy and more open. So as they walked into the living and they both sat down, Y/N immediately ducked her head down because she had grown shy from the way she blushed because of the physical contact.

"Oh, your cheeks are red - are you okay?" Ryujin asked with a worried expression on her face while trying to peek at Y/N's face, but Y/N simply tried to play it cool and looked at Ryujin before replying.

"Yeah, it's just because of the weather. It's quite hot outside."

Ryujin just nodded before the smile returned to her face and Y/N couldn't help the smile that formed on her face as well.

"The others are asleep, so we can't be too loud. They seemed quite tired after today."

"Then how come we're in here? Shouldn't we go into your room?"

"Woah, take me out on a date first." Ryujin said smirking before she started laughing at the shocked expression on Y/N's face.

"I'm just kidding, of course." The smirk on Ryujin's face returned as Y/N was still trying to get back to reality and move on from what just happened.

Y/N cleared her throat, "As I said over messages, you flirt."

At this Ryujin let out a loud laugh and merely shrugged in response, to which Y/N chuckled.

The two idols were happily talking to one another and getting to know each other more, and throughout all of this, Y/N couldn't help but admire how beautiful Ryujin looked without any makeup on. She was having an internal battle with herself while trying to figure out how to get this feeling out of her. This feeling of butterflies in her stomach when she looked at the girl in front of her. She didn't want to feel this way towards her new friend. She didn't know whether Ryujin was into girls or not. Ryujin could simply be one of those people who are straight but still flirted with people from time to time - even with the same sex. It might sound confusing, but there are people like that and who do that, and Y/N knew that.