Mustard:Aha! I see you've got your fundamentals down pat. But that alone won't cut it!

Mustard then sends out his Luxray and Intimidates Phoenix.

Cody switches for Crash.

Luxray then clobbers him with Play Rough while Crash uses Rock Polish.

The rock rhino then defeats it with an Earthquake.

Mustard sends in Corviknight but is taken down by a powerful Thunderbolt.

Cody switches Crash for Buster and Mustard brings out his own Lycanroc but in its midday form.

Lycanroc used Play Rough doing a medium amount of damage to the orange dog.

Buster showed his power off as his eyes went red then he rushed forward and attacked with Brick Break which took down the other dog.

Mustard then sent out Kommo-o while Cody brought out Ima.

Ima attacked with Ice Beam and got a crit which took it down.

Cody(Thoughts):Sorry,but mine's stronger!

He then sent back his starter and brought out Senshi.

Mustard:My skills are only getting sharper! Try not to be captivated by my might!

He then sends out his own Urshifu.

Cody:Come on,Senshi!

He brings him back and throws him out into his new form.

Mustard:Now,become the gigantic fist that breaks your opponent-as one would smash through a board!

He returns Urshifu then dramatically throws the Dynamax ball behind him.

Mustard's Urshifu Gigantamax's as well but is in a blue color and takes on a fighter's stance.

Its cry was reminiscent of rushing waves.

Senshi sends forward a Max Airstream to boost his speed and deal big damage.

Mustard:Let's see if you can withstand this move! Show me what you're made of!

Urshifu then uses G-Max Rapid Flow doing multiple hits in one blow.

Senshi does the same and uses G-Max One Blow.

His fist is covered with dark energy and is then sent forward hitting Urshifu as the move explodes on impact.

Even though it wasn't super effective,the move did some big damage then Senshi took another Rapid Flow.

Cody:We ain't giving up now! Give it everything you have in this next one!

Senshi uses One Blow once again but has a blue glow to it.

The bear launches the attack as it takes on the form of a fist then creates a blast similar to a nuclear bomb.

It was actually enough to finish off the opposite bear and Cody getting the win.

Cody:Alright! Now that was amazing! Senshi,you are awesome!

Senshi shrinks and pats his trainers back.

Mustard:Strength ebbs and flows in an endless cycle! One moment you have it,and the next,it slips from your hand. But the strength you have now-the strength that let you defeat me-it is unwavering! Congratulations,from the bottom of my heart!

Cody:You're welcome.

He then laughs and says...

Mustard:I held nothing back,and yet you still defeated me! The apprentice surpassed his master...A true moment of pride for the master! You deserve a very special League Card from me!

He walks up to the young boy and hands him a Rare Card.

The picture was of Mustard in his younger years in the middle of Wyndon Stadium.

Cody:This is you when you were the champion?

Mustard nods in confirmation.

Mustard:It seems I will have to redo my training from scratch!

???:Oh,darling! Did I hear that right? You actually lost?!

Cody turned to see everyone from the dojo,including Hop,walking up to them.

Mustard:Ah,so you all came!

Cody:Hi guys!

Honey:You know I can't resist seeing you get all serious about battle,you cheeky thing! You look utterly dashing,darling!

She then looks over to Cody.

Honey:Oh! But look at me getting all distracted...You were amazing,Cody!

Cody blushes and gives off a chubby smile.

Cody:Thank you,Ms.Honey.

His fellow students all compliment him calling him the "Master Newbie".

Hop:Well,I'm not surprised one bit,Cody. I knew you'd win!

Cody:Yeah,but Senshi was amazing too.

Senshi cries in agreement.

Suddenly,Klara and Avery walk up to him.

Avery:*ahem* Cody...

Cody raises his eyebrow.

Klara:I-I just...well...I guess we should congratulate you...

Avery:But we won't! Honestly,I don't see why we should celebrate anything!

Cody frowns a bit.

Avery:I will admit...I do feel a bit better. We couldn't hold a candle to a Trainer who defeated the master at his full strength!

Klara:But the next time we face you...We'll take you on fair and square! And we won't lose...You'll see!

Cody*Marty Voice*:Are you sure?

Avery:Y-you've got quite the attitude! Though,maybe it's not as bad as mine...

Cody snickers.

Cody:Just kidding. I was messing around with you. But when we do have another battle you both will be shell shocked!

Honey:Well,at least they're aware of their own flaws...

Mustard:Well,that wraps up the last of the training here at the Master Dojo!

Klara:Oh,back to normal,huh,Master?

Mustard:Cody! I hope you'll come and have battles with me from time to time. It'll make us both stronger!

Cody nods.

Mustard:Just so we're ready for when the time comes...

Cody:What time?

The boy asked,confused.

Mustard:Hehe! Oh,don't worry! You'll find out what I'm talking about eventually!

Cody nods as Mustard turns to everyone.

Mustard:Anyway,let's head back,shall we? Like one big family!

Everyone:Yeah!

The camera turns to the evening sky and fades out as our boy has finished another quest in his story.