Is he Devil ..? (OS)

" Vansh Rai singhaniya...!! "

No.....!!

He screamed loudly..that his voice echoed in whole mansion...

" Call me Devil....what...!!? DEVIL ..."

"I'M DEVIL"

"Boss..! Leave me..."

Tears started coming from angre's eyes..as he was not able to breathe...

Seeing him in his tears...Vansh immediately leave his neck from his hold...

Angre saw towards his boss ...he felt very bad...

" I can't call you that Vansh bhai..."

" No .....! "

Vansh interuptted him..

" I hate this name...Angre...!"

" I hate that.. this Vansh once existed.."

"I hate myself.."

I.....Hate...

He broke a glass table in front of him...and Walked out of his study room...

" It's been ten years...the boss I used to see is no more..."

Angre saw towards a photo frame.. hanging...on the wall...and tear falls from his eyes....

***

Times of Mumbai...

" Devil Of Mumbai...Is accused to be a rapist by a women called Ahana.."

" Do you know ..his real name...? "

A person who participated in the tv debate asked to the reporter..

" Yes... He was called as Vansh Rai singhaniya...previously...yet he was A Mafia..and has a underworld connections.."

" Vansh Rai singhaniya..?.. ohh yes.. Miss Amrita..He is dangerous..He is..I'm sure he have done this sin... that's why that innocent Women accused..him as a rapist.."

" Persons like this.. should be thrown out of the country..or should be hanged.."

Another person Kept his sentence in the debate..

" Sir..I respect all of your opinion..but You are not a judge to judge him...Or accuse him without any proof...Court will decide the decision.."

Miss Amrita stopped the men's ...who were crossing their limits...

" Just Bcoz he changed his name.. Devil from vansh..that doesn't make him a devil..."

" I'm sure the court will stand with justice...and give the best decision.."

" Thankyou so much for participating in this debate.. And audience stay tuned for the latest updates for Devil Rai singhaniya's case . "