Her IDENTITY - TS (2)

After Making Riddhima stand to one corner.. besides Angre...

Vansh covers the distance between them and sees in her Eyes..as if lost in them...he kisses her forehead so passionately...But Riddhima gets shy ..As he is not aware of the surroundings..But all people's gazes were on them only...
Again he kisses on her right cheek.. Making her blush Hard...

Riddhima - Vansh kya kar rahe ho..Sab hai yaha...

Riddhima asked shyly..

Vansh - Promise kar raha hu sweetheart..

He said looking in her eyes....

Hearing this she gets confused....she was about to ask him ...what he was talking about..but he left to the stage...and stands Near the mic .. And Directed his bodyguard to let the media persons enter the event...

.

All the Media reporters gathered at one command.... from international to national....each and every news channel reporters were present...

But seeing them.. riddhima nervously started to play with her engagement ring..as the reporters reminded her of that day..Vansh sees Riddhima getting nervous and was little Scared seeing the surrounding... Maybe she is scared to face them again..But this time he will not allow anyone to misbehave with her ..Dare they..!! He thought
.

Vansh diverted his gaze straight and started speaking

Vansh - ladies and Gentlemen..I'm thankful to you that you gave efforts to attend...

When Vansh gaze falls on the rai singhaniya's..who were watching him with many questions on their faces..as he has not told them anything not ..even his dadi ..but assuring dadi..he ignores all the others..as if he is not interested

Vansh - Today I'm here to announce My wife...MY REAL WIFE ..

Riddhima is shocked.. hearing him....that what is he up to??...this is really a drastic step....this may tarnish his image...she didn't understand what is going in his mind ...She was really worried what next will happen..

Reporter - Why are you wasting our time sir..Few days ago itself you announced Miss Ahana as your wife..

Vansh - I said real wife and my legal wife ...
Meet my wife " Mrs Riddhima Vansh Rai singhaniya "

Eyeing towards Riddhima .. Vansh directs his hand towards her.. Riddhima flinches when vansh directs towards her...

.

All the reporters starts to gossip among themselves..
Seeing riddhima..

.

After some minutes.. they decide to ask what was in their mind..to clear their doubts..

Reporter 1 - Sir wasn't she was the same girl ...who you yourself denied that u even recognise her...and suddenly you are announcing her as a wife..?

Vansh was about to answer but what the reporter said next made his blood boil..

Reporter 2 - Tell me sir ..Is she blackmailing you ? Is she forcing you to accept her as wife..?

But seeing riddhima nervous from corner of his eyes he calmed his anger..bcoz his anger may worsen the situation..He closed his eyes for some minutes.. because he wanted to handle it without any drama ..