(6) HYSEA : The City Of Hymans I

Start from the beginning

You perk your head, "I remember Miko saying that to me."

"Miko? As in Sakura Miko?" You nod your head. Flare looks at you but nevertheless, nods her head. "Who was there with you?"

"Hm.. Miko Sakura, Aqua Minato, Marine Houshou, Pekora Usada, and lastly Coco Kiryu." You explain whilst Flare nods her head timidly.

"I see. Then, if you're out here.. Are you travelling?" She asked.

You look at your shorthanded sword and back at her, "Yeah I am."

"Where are you heading next?"

"The Hyman Kingdom."

You suddenly felt a stare at you but when you looked around and searched, nobody was there. "I guess that was just an imagination..."

Flare looks at you concerned, "What's an imagination?"

"I felt someone staring at me." You explained but Flare was silent before she let out a subtle laugh for the first time. That was a cute laugh, you thought.

"It must've been your imagination. Unless you're strong or an elven guest, no one really gets past our security and would end up getting lost." She paused before staring at you, "Or even worse, dead."

"Y/N! I wonder when we can meet. Would it be outside of Elven Garde or at Hysea? I'm really excited though." Kanata, who was the source of your discomfort, was still looking at you. She realized how her energy was leaking and may have alerted you so she sneakily lessens the energy she was exerting. "I hope that Flare girl didn't notice, she looks super strong."

"Either way, let's go. We wouldn't want to trouble you into staying." Flare says and you nod as well.

   "This place is thriving." You whispered as you kept following the blonde in front of you. You wouldn't have experienced this if you hadn't died, you were surrounded by all the greenery you have ever seen.

"Of course." Flare started, "We take pride in taking care of our Forest. It's our job to live in a safe environment."

"So, are we there yet?"

"We've only been walking for 14 minutes.."

"Are we there yet?"

"Again. No."

"Are we—"

She cuts you off with a deep sigh, turning her head to glare at you with her eyes. "I'll tell you when we are there, OKAY?"

You let out a sneaky laugh as she turns her head back to focus on both of your journeys. "A-okay."

The more you walk, the more you realize that this place was bigger than it looked on the map. Of course you expected it to be big but it wasn't visible in a real point of view which is why you were caught surprised.

"Did you know that you can't regularly talk to Supernaturals?" She shook you off by your trance.

"Really?" You said. They didn't really explain it well and it wasn't on the books you were reading before so this is new information.

Flare stops and looks at you, "Yeah. They emit this strange aura in them that blocks off any weaker beings than them. Which is why you see them live alone more often than so." She explained and you were intrigued.

"If that's how it is... Then how was I able to talk with them?" You mutter.

"That's what I was thinking earlier." She seconded your motion. She became deep in thought, and so were you. Was it because you were from another world and have been in contact with this world's God? Was it because you were a human other than a hyman?