CHAPTER 24 - ESCAPED

The Jongcheveevat Family is currently having a peaceful dinner. They're almost complete, if only Mew is already here. Samantha sighed it's been 23 years since they decided to put Mew in the orphanage.

That time, where they couldn't even think of a time when it will be over. It's not even safe for them to go out without a lot of guards with them. Their enemies is always after them that time. They can't think of anything but Mew's safety. They hate the idea of it. They want to be with Mew till he grow up but that's the only choice they can see to protect Mew.

That night, they successfully did it and their tracker delete everything. Every information about Mew. And even if they don't like it, but they have to act and say that Mew is already dead.

By that, their enemies reduce and starts to believe it. One day they just woke up with no enemies spying at them. Observing their every move and planning to kill them.

They know that it's not the end. And that bothers them more because they know that they're planning something big.

Just after they finished eating dinner, one of their men came. He bowed and Samuel let him speak. "Boss, she got escaped."

"What?!," Axxon, Stefan and Sabrianna stood up, banging the table because of the news. "How did she escape?!," Sabrianna already lose his shit, hearing the news. That bitch!

Samuel stood up. "Let's go," everyone of them followed him as they head to the cell where Puifai was confined before. Samuel tsked. "Fuck it! Who's guarding her cell?!," Stefan yelled. Samantha shook her head, feeling stressed about the things happening.

"He's already dead." Axxton tugged his hair in frustration, hearing that. Samantha push his husband a bit on the side and went inside the cell. She roamed her eyes in every corners of the room until she found something on the ground. "What's this here?," She spoked and was about to get it when Samuel held her hand, stopping her from doing it. "Let me handle this honey," Samuel asked for a gloves and when he got it, he wear it and took the thing on the floor.

"It looks like a medicine or something," Sabrianna mumbled as she study it with her own eye too. They all agreed to her as it really looks like it. It's a blue liquid and already used. "Maybe it's a poison," Axxton added.

Stefan sighed. "Whatever it is, i don't feel something good about it." He tapped his dad's shoulder. "Dad, let Jules find out what is it." Jules is a the son of the former chemist Jacob, who's also working to their family. And Jules, is Stefan's boyfriend.

Samuel agreed. "Bring it to him. Now." Stefan nodded. Samuel put it on a plastic sealer and handed it to his son. "I'll go now," Stefan told them and walked out of the cell.

"I'm sure they're planning something again," Samuel took a deep breath. Samantha suddenly became anxious. "Love, what if they're after Mew? W-What if they'll do something to our baby? W-What if..," Samantha burst into tears as she continue to think of something negative. Axxton and Sabrianna went to hug their mother. "Ma, please don't think something like that. We will protect our Mewmew." Sabrianna coaxed her.

"Sabby is right. And also, our baby is a badass ma! And their is Gulf to protect him too." Axxton kissed her forehead and hug her tight to comfort her. Samantha nodded, agreeing at them.

"I think Mew should know the truth now," Samuel said and turned at his son. "Axxton, bring Sabrianna with you."

"What are we going to do dad?," She asked.

"It's time for your brother to know everything." He said sternly.

~

"What do you want for dinner baby?," Gulf asked. It's been 3 days and Mew is already getting better. They're on the living room. Mew is playing with their pets and he's enjoying it.

Mew beamed. "I want.. pasta."

Gulf nodded. "Okay. What else?,"

"That's all daddy." He answered. But Gulf doubt that. "Are you sure??,"

"Mmm!," Mew nodded. "Okay baby. Pasta it is," Gulf stood up and was about to go to the kitchen when Mew spoke. "And chicken too. Fried chicken." Gulf just shook his head in amusement and went to the kitchen to cook their food.

He made the pasta first, then he cook the chicken.

He's in the middle of cooking when his Mew went inside the kitchen, holding Gulf's phone. "Sis is calling. Why do you have her number?,"

Gulf sighed. "She gave it to me baby. I also have Axxton and Stefan's number." He explained.

Mew just nodded and answer the call. Then he put it on loud speaker. "Hello sis," Mew greeted.

"Oh is this you Mew?," She asked.

"Yes. What do you need to my boyfriend?," He asked, pouting.

"Baby, I'm not after your boyfriend okay?," She chuckled. Mew just rolled his eyes. "I have someone that i like so relax."

He saw Mew sighed in relief making him chuckle. But when Mew heard that, he send tiny glares at him. "But since you're here too, just want to inform you that we're coming in your place."

"Huh??," Mew's suddenly got terrified and took the Kool fever from his forehead. "Put it back baby." Gulf said sternly.

"B-But.." Mew can see that Gulf is serious so he just put it back. He still have a little bit fever.

"I'll hang up now baby. We're coming," Sabrianna informed them before turning off the call.

Mew sighed and sat on the stall. "Now, they'll know that I'm sick."

Gulf just shook his head and turn off the stove. "Still want to play under the rain again?,"

Mew pouted. "I already told you sorry about that."

"Mmm," Gulf served the food on the table and Mew can't help but to dig in immediately. Gulf serves himself with pasta too as he watched his baby eating as if he didn't eat for days.

"What happened to you Mew??," Sabrianna suddenly asked. Mew stopped eating as he looked at her sister walking towards him and checking his temperature.

Axxton turned at Gulf. "Why didn't you inform us?," He asked, he's pissed off. Gulf simply pointed at Mew. "He don't want to tell you guys. He's afraid that Stefan might feed him vegetables."

"Gulf!," Mew glared at him.

Axxton sighed. "What happened baby?," Mew didn't answer. "We won't feed you vegetables if you told us what happened."

So Mew did, he'll do everything so he won't eat vegetables. Those are just eww for him. After he finished telling them about what happened, Axxton and Sabrianna can't help but to sighed deeply. "Oh my god, please don't do it again baby." Sabrianna said softly. Mew nodded.

"By the way, why are you here?," Gulf asked this time. "And.. you have something to discuss??," He added.

They saw how the two shared the same look before answering. Mew can sense that something is off. "Did something happened?," He asked. No one answered.

Mew is getting irritated but before it happened, he heard Axxton sighed and looked at Mew seriously.

"It's time for you to meet our parents Mew.

~~~

Does anyone miss this story??😃

I'll start updating this one again, but maybe not regularly? I'm not sure😄

Anyways, let me know what you think in the comments! Meet you in the next chapter guys! Take care!❤️