We headed at daddy's grave first just want to said goodbye to him for we're going to meet after this.

"Well I guess magkikita na tayo mamaya daddy" I state while putting the flowers to his grave.

"I know if you're still alive, you'll be very disappointed to the situations I made and most especially on how I treated my own daughter back then. I was very disappointed at myself also, what kind of a wife or a mother I am. But here I am now, compensating the shortcomings I did. Malia doesn't deserve what she has. I want my daughter to be alive and pursue what she want to become, kahit buhay ko pa ang kapalit manatili lang si Malia ay gagawin ko. At ito na nga. I know when I wake up later, ikaw nag kauna-unahang makikita ko. I know that you're going to scold me but that's fine. Sino ba ang hindi magagalit sa mga pinag gagawa ko? I'm so sorry if I fail as your daughter, a wife and most especially a mother" I added and already bid my goodbyes to daddy at ganoon rin si Greggy.

We already head to the hospital and he said that the whole family will be here later. Just except for Malia who doesn't know any of this.

When the both of us are entering the hospital, Dr. Ysabella was the one who accompany and brought us to a room.

"Since the surgery is at 3:00PM pa naman po, dito na lang muna kayo manatili for a nurse will be here soon and check for your vital signs and will be taking some blood samples of you Mrs. Araneta" she said and a s a response I just nod while she then left the room.

"I'll just look for some food hon, for us to have our breakfast" Greggy note and get out of the room.

While I'm all alone here inside the room, I checked the time and discover it's already 9am, perhaps Malia's already wake up. When suddenly she texted me and asking where I am. Kaya tinawagan ko na ito at hindi mapigilang mapa luha-luha.

"Goodmorning mom! I presume that the both of you ni daddy left early this morning?" she remarked, and it took me a moment to react since I'm going to miss her voice and trying for me to act normal.

"H-hi! Lia anak, sorry I didn't wake you up kanina na ha? We're in hurry kasi ng daddy mo but please be safe today honey. You can go anywhere with your friends at kapag later by night me and your dad are not home yet. M-matulog kana lang okay"

"M-mom? Are you okay? Umiiyak ka po ba?" she exclaimed on the othr line.

"N-no anak, sinisipon lang ang mommy. The event will start na anak. Mag-ingat ka jaan ha! Don't be hard on yourself. M-mommy loves you so much" I quote formally without Malia knowing that I'm crying harder already.

"S-sure mommy. Mag-ingat kayo okay? I'll wait for you mamaya hanggang sa makakaya ko. I love you" she remarked as she put down the phone. On the other hand, I still place the phone in my ear and can't fathom how would Malia react after this. Yes she's going to remain alive, but she'll stay being Malia? Or she's going to change? I didn't even think about the cons, but I know in the end she'll move on. Maghihintay ang anak ko mamaya ng wala ng babalik na isang nanay para sa kanya.

"Hey, honey you okay?" I was taken aback when Greggy was in the room already, hindi ko naman namalayan nakapasok na pala ito.

"Y-yes, I-I'm fine. It's just Malia called me" I said and he stared me as if he pities me.

"Then what did you say?"

"I just bid my goodbye and lied that the event is already starting" I answered.

"I hope I can do whatever the outcome of this Irene. I hope nothing will change. And Malia will still be still Malia"

"It takes time but I know, everything's gonna be alright" I stated as I hold his hand.