♡ Chapter 7 ♡

Start from the beginning

Suddenly jungkook's house has become alive. It has become a pleasant place to live. Jungkook walked near y/n and put the both packages on the short table infront of y/n while sitting on the sofa. Y/n's doe eyes turned to him from the TV.

"Is this for me gukkie?" She asked while pointing at herself.
"Yes, go on open it" jungkook said with a smile on his face. His new nick name gave him butterflies in the stomach.

Y/n slowly pulled the big package near her first and started unwrapping the wrapper of the package gently. When she opened the package her eyes widen. There were many books laying on the table. They were different books of different genres. There were fantasy books, historical fictions, romance novels, adventure, new comics and many more.
"I saw that you are interested in books so I bought you some." Jungkook said with a smile on his face. "But I don't know what kind of books you like so I guessed. Oh and also, I got some help from my friends too" Jungkook said with a nervous laugh. Believe me he is never going to ask help from his friends again.
______________________________________

Flash back~

Namjoon hyung said that he need to buy some new books since he finished reading all the books in his library. So after having lunch all the BTS members went to a book shop to buy namjoon some books.

When they entered the book shop the smell of the newly printed papers greeted them. It must be weird but jungkook somehow loved that smell. All the members split and walked into different directions.

Jungkook walked among the bookshelves while dragging his hand softly on the neatly arranged books. He took one book and turned the pages randomly.

Suddenly he remembered about y/n, she really looked like she is interested in books. He decided to buy her some books. 'What kind of books must she like to read?' He thought.

Usually he likes to read comic books, horror and thriller books, adventures books, action stories, books on fitness etc. But his busy life never gave him free time to read them. Whenever he started reading a book he never got a chance to finish them. He walked to the shelf where were the horror books were kept. He took a book and turned the pages. Suddenly y/n 's doe eyes and shy smile came to his mind. 'She will get scared' he thought. He kept the book and walked to other selves.

He checked few books but never found a suitable book for y/n. So he decided to go and ask some help from his members. He saw Taehyung-hyung's head moving from above a bookshelf. He rushed to him but changed his mind when he saw Taehyung-hyung checking books from children's sections, they were for the children three years old.

Jungkook saw jimin-ssi and walked to him. "Jimin-hyung can you recommend me some books." Jungkook smiled.
"What? Did you just call me hyung? Am I dreaming? " he sighed dramatically. "And no, I don't think I can recommend you books. The books I read, they are not good for children like you." He said while throwing jungkook a look. What the hell?Jungkook silently walked away away after seeing the book on jimin's hand.

He walked to namjoon hyung but he started to talk about great philosophers and about the new book he read about the pencil making industry. 'Is he going to give up on his career and become a pencil maker or something?' Jungkook listen to namjoon's speech not knowing what to do. He couldn't understand anything said but pencil.

However thankfully jin-hyung and hoseok hyung recommend some fantasy and romance book. He choosed some books he thinks y/n will like by himself.
______________________________________

When he bought these books his hyungs' jaw was on the floor. Because he was never interested in these kind of books.

Jungkook felt happy when he saw y/n's eyes shining brightly at books laying on the table. But suddenly her eyes changed.
"Gukkie you should not spend so much money to buy these things for me." Y/n started whining.

"It's nothing really. I am happy that you like them. Why don't you open the other package too?" He asked while throwing her his famous bunny smile.

He didn't lie. It buying her books were nothing to him. He didn't earn money just to keep them in the bank. And he will do this again to see y/n's precious smile glowing on her face along with her eyes.

When jungkook came back to the house earlier...

Jungkook smiled at her, eyes lit up and all the tiredness leaves his body because y/n was walking towards him, smiling ever so beautifully. That's what jungkook had craved for, walking home to have someone wait for him and miss him as much as he would and now, jungkook does---he missed y/n and bam so much.

"Hi." Y/n beamed as she stopped closer to Jungkook. Jungkook puts the car keys in his pocket and steps forward and tucked y/n's hair behind her ear. He really didn't knew why he did that but he felt like doing it.
And y/n loved it when Jungkook does that.

When y/n asked "How was your day?" He felt happy.

"Did you eat?" Y/n asked and jungkook definitely wants to get used to this everyday, for the rest of his life.

When jungkook asked "how about you?" she replied "We were waiting for you" now he don't regret taking y/n into his house. Because now, because of her the whole house filled with warmth. The house felt like a soulless body but now it filled with her babblings, happy giggles and her playful screams as she played with bam.

Jungkook watched y/n taking out the hair pin from the box with shining eyes. He watched the way she softly touched the patterns made by the small stones. She put in on the table again and started to make a quick messy bun with her hair. Then she held it with one hand and stretched her other hand to take the hairpin back. But it was far from her reach. Jungkook quickly got up from the couch and took the hairpin. Then he went behind her and sat on the couch as y/n was sitting on the floor. He slowly reached the messy hair bun of y/n and gently placed the hairpin on her hair without ruining it. The tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear.

Then jungkook helped y/n to put on her bracelet

Then jungkook helped y/n to put on her bracelet. Y/n was admiring all of the things jungkook bought with heart eyes. Jungkook was surprised, how can someone be this much happy from small things like this.

Suddenly y/n wrapped her hands around jungkook making him startled by her actions. After processing for few seconds jungkook wrapped his own hands around y/n's small body. Her embrace was warm. It felt so familiar. It felt so right. He felt like he came home at last for him her embrace felt like home. Her sweet scent filled jungkook's nose holes making him dizzy.
Y/n had used the perfume he bought her. It was choosed by himself because jungkook was quite sensitive for smells. He always hated strong scent of perfume. But this one was a pleasant one with a light touch of lavender scent.

When y/n pulled away he suddenly felt empty. Jungkook felt like screaming at her telling to hug him back, but he kept silent.

"Guk?" Y/n called him and jungkook hmmed while staring at y/n who was softly turning the pages of the books as they were petals of a soft flower.

"Can you show me bam's photo album? " she asked. "Why not go bring it" jungkook said making y/n's lips curl up to a bright smile making his heart flutter. Y/n quickly got up and ran to get the album.

Bam was laying on the couch whole time, but when it saw y/n running his head shot up and started chasing after her thinking y/n is going to play with him.

Jungkook was left alone in the living room as he drowned in his own thoughts. Why he feel like this when he was with y/n. Why does he feel like keeping her near him forever. He was confused why does he feel like he found a lost part of him?

He closed his eyes wishing he will get all the answers for his questions soon.